Call of Duty AW = Titian Fall

Tuanie

I see no difference, except there is no titan. The guns are pretty much the same too lol. 

I see no difference, except there is no titan. The guns are pretty much the same too lol. 

I'm expecting a (relatively) well-writen campaign story (as per their previous releases)...

Well since Titanfall is made by Ex COD devs that is not unexpected

I am actually intrigued by Advanced Warfare... I expect it to be a steaming pile of poo

but it does look different (from previous CODs anyway), maybe it will surprise us all? (not holding my breath)

I'm expecting a (relatively) well-writen campaign story (as per their previous releases)...

I hope so, I have a guilty pleasure for the campaings

Except ghosts, I was enjoying it, a few hours in... then my save deleted itself...   sad times

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Call of Duty AW = Poo

(better title)

CPU: i5 25000 3.3 GHz             Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V-LK          Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB           Display: Samsung SD24 24" 1080p          

GPU: EVGA GTX 660 SC 2 GB     Sound: Razer Kraken pro                            PSU: Rosewill 630 watt                    Storage 1: 128 GB Adata XPG SX900 SSD

Case: Rosewill Challenger       CPU Cooler: Corsair h80i                    Mouse: Corsair M65                                   Storage 2: Seagate 2 TB HDD

actual when they started listed off all the abilities of the suits my mind went, halo reach and armour abilties

-snip-

I hope so, I have a guilty pleasure for the campaings

Except ghosts, I was enjoying it, a few hours in... then my save deleted itself...   sad times

The only reason that I play Call of Duty is because of the campaign... It's one of the very rare AAA ones that put some effort into the story...

Lemme just say something before all you folks hate on me:

Yes, I have played games from the Battlefield series (enjoyed the multiplayer on them too)... I only think that CoD has the superior campaign experience (esp. the MW series)...

My only gripe about Battlefield is that they removed the LAN multiplayer (I can't remember when) which made it fun to play at the larger gaming-oriented net cafe I frequented (which unfortunately closed down because of the online only multiplayer bullshit)...

The only reason that I play Call of Duty is because of the campaign... It's one of the very rare AAA ones that put some effort into the story...

I disagree there a bit. While I do enjoy the campaign and story there are millions of AAA titles that put effort into the story

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I disagree there a bit. While I do enjoy the campaign and story there are millions of AAA titles that put effort into the story

I retract my statement on 'rarity', then...

Can you please cite some examples in the FPS genre (I know Half Life and Portal are good ones)...

will it be poop like mw3, ghosts and bo2 or like mw2, waw and bo1 seems promising  ;)

Bapple \ '-' /

Personal Rig - FX 6300 ////// MSI R9 280 ////// ASUS M5A97 R2.0 ////// WD 1TB HDD ////// BitFenix NEOS Case ////// Corsair CX500M //////

Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L850D-12P ////// Tablet - Toshiba Excite ////// Mobile ​- OnePlus One //////

It does look similar but personally I think SH will do a better job. The thing that ruined Titanfall for me was the fact that you could get titans so often and infantry gameplay was somewhat ruined if you ask me. Sure it's a game about but you got them far too often. When it wasn't a titan riot I found Titanfall much more enjoyable, I might consider getting this game if it really plays like Titanfall without titans. 

I retract my statement on 'rarity', then...

Can you please cite some examples in the FPS genre (I know Half Life and Portal are good ones)...

Sure

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

The Darkness

Metro 2033 and Last Light

Syndicate

System Shock

Crysis

Resistance

Bioshock

Condemned

Deus Ex

Red Faction

Far Cry

Halo

Medal Of Honour (old and new)

Fallout

Skyrim ( ok not a shooter but its first person)

Republic Commando

Doom 3

Bulletstorm

Singularity 

My brain hurts, I could go on, but you get the idea

also i taught the trailer on twitch for advanced warfare was for titalfall lol

Bapple \ '-' /

Personal Rig - FX 6300 ////// MSI R9 280 ////// ASUS M5A97 R2.0 ////// WD 1TB HDD ////// BitFenix NEOS Case ////// Corsair CX500M //////

Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L850D-12P ////// Tablet - Toshiba Excite ////// Mobile ​- OnePlus One //////

Sure

Syndicate

Crysis

Far Cry

Halo

Fallout

all good game what i have played especially Syndicate love the game MOHWF is also a great game but under rated

Bapple \ '-' /

Sure

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Metro 2033 and Last Light

Syndicate

System Shock

Resistance

Bioshock

Condemned

Deus Ex

Red Faction

Far Cry

Halo

Fallout

Skyrim ( ok not a shooter but its first person)

Republic Commando

Doom 3

Bulletstorm

Singularity 

I stand corrected, then...

It seems that I am just unfortunate to not know of those games (since I'm more immersed in the doujin-gaming (basically fanmade spinnofs) scene)...

I might pick up on some of them (if I ever get the needed money to obtain them (and no I can't pay for online transactions yet so it's physical or free)...

I stand corrected, then...

It seems that I am just unfortunate to not know of those games (since I'm more immersed in the doujin-gaming (basically fanmade spinnofs) scene)...

I might pick up on some of them (if I ever get the needed money to obtain them (and no I can't pay for online transactions yet so it's physical or free)...

This was just reading throuh my steam list, I am sure there are more out there

I have way too many games