Out of ram memory!

Well, my pc is the following:

Asus p8b75-m lx plus

Intel Pentium g645

Nvidia GT 630 1Gb

A Seagate 512Gb HDD

Kingston ddr3 4Gb (1x4)

Windows 8.1

The issue is that while I'm playing specific games, I got some fps drops to 0. These games are League of Legends and Team Fortress 2. I go to the desktop and see the windows warning message that I need to close programs to continue, because I have no ram. Then I check the resource monitor and I could notice that the modified memory exceeded 2Gb! I checked the programs that were running at the time, and consumption of ram of this programs was fine, only google chrome and the game were open.

I don't know where is the issue if is in the ram or in the HDD but I've done some windows' test of ram and HDD and there was no problem.
Finally, I want to add that this don't happen every time I play this games, only a few times, but I really don't want performance slumps or any other trouble with ram.

If you're running windows 32-bit then you are not able to fully utilize the 4GB of ram you have (since 32-bit can only address slightly less than 4GB), and if your iGPU has enough memory reserved for it odds are you only really have 2GB of RAM in total at your disposal.

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

So long as you have a 64-bit OS just stick another 4GB in it

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Well, my pc is the following:

Asus p8b75-m lx plus

Intel Pentium g645

Nvidia GT 630 1Gb

A Seagate 512Gb HDD

Kingston ddr3 4Gb (1x4)

Windows 8.1

The issue is that while I'm playing specific games, I got some fps drops to 0. These games are League of Legends and Team Fortress 2. I go to the desktop and see the windows warning message that I need to close programs to continue, because I have no ram. Then I check the resource monitor and I could notice that the modified memory exceeded 2Gb! I checked the programs that were running at the time, and consumption of ram of this programs was fine, only google chrome and the game were open.

I don't know where is the issue if is in the ram or in the HDD but I've done some windows' test of ram and HDD and there was no problem.
Finally, I want to add that this don't happen every time I play this games, only a few times, but I really don't want performance slumps or any other trouble with ram.

Memory hog the web browser.

You troll xD

I would do what @Mooshi says though. Don't have ANY major program running while gaming and see if the problem persists. Or please tell us whether you have 32-bit or 64-bit windows (My computer/This PC -> Right-click "This PC" properties -> You will see System Type).

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

If you're running windows 32-bit then you are not able to fully utilize the 4GB of ram you have (since 32-bit can only address slightly less than 4GB), and if your iGPU has enough memory reserved for it odds are you only really have 2GB of RAM in total at your disposal.

Currently I have disabled the igpu.

You troll xD

I would do what @Mooshi says though. Don't have ANY major program running while gaming and see if the problem persists. Or please tell us whether you have 32-bit or 64-bit windows (My computer/This PC -> Right-click "This PC" properties -> You will see System Type).

Using Windows 8.1 64bits, but I've been using the same pc for a long time and the problems are now.

Memory hog the web browser.

The fact is that I've always had the browser open while gaming  and had never given me this problem.

Increase your paging file size.

Now is set at 2048Mb, is this correct?  And when this happened, the use of the paging file  was 50%

Using Windows 8.1 64bits, but I've been using the same pc for a long time and the problems are now.

The fact is that I've always had the browser open while gaming  and had never given me this problem.

Now is set at 2048Mb, is this correct?  And when this happened, the use of the paging file  was 50%

Open and number of tabs are two completely different things. Chrome is a resource hog with ram, especially when you start opening some tabs up.

Chrome alone and listening to music while playing a game on my system is using a little over 6GB of ram. Maybe you should switch to Firefox? :P

Open and number of tabs are two completely different things. Chrome is a resource hog with ram, especially when you start opening some tabs up.

Usually 3 tabs, with comsumption of 300~400Mb

Then it can't be the iGPU. Same thing for the 32-bit question. You could try as @FireFox suggested put in another stick of RAM. However these problems should not happen at all. Really the only things I can think of are a potential memory leak from a file/program/driver that has become corrupted or a power virus. Try scanning your PC with your antivirus and malwarebytes and see if you find any infections.

Other than that I really cannot think of anything right now.

Then it can't be the iGPU. Same thing for the 32-bit question. You could try as @FireFox suggested put in another stick of RAM. However these problems should not happen at all. Really the only things I can think of are a potential memory leak from a file/program/driver that has become corrupted or a power virus. Try scanning your PC with your antivirus and malwarebytes and see if you find any infections.

Other than that I really cannot think of anything right now.

I used Avast and SpyHunter, and both told me that there was nothing.

If there is no way to fix it i should format and start again, but... there are tons of games installed  :(

If there is no way to fix it i should format and start again

Since you stated TF2 and LoL I would suggest reinstalling those first. Also to be sure reinstall graphics card drivers. If that doesnt work then I see no other option but ask someone else before doing that.

Now is set at 2048Mb, is this correct?

Let it in "managed by the system"...However,i am using 32 bit 8.1 windows,and,i never had any problem with "no memory" (even playing crysis 2 at 1440x900 with everything at Extreme with just shading on ultra)...Maybe try closing apps while playing...

Let it in "managed by the system"...However,i am using 32 bit 8.1 windows,and,i never had any problem with "no memory" (even playing crysis 2 at 1440x900 with everything at Extreme with just shading on ultra)...Maybe try closing apps while playing...

I played other games like skyrim and crysis 2 at high/medium settings without this problem, I don't know what it can be

Try running Windows Memory Diagnostic or memtest86. Your RAM could be defective.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

Try running Windows Memory Diagnostic or memtest86. Your RAM could be defective.

I've said before that I've done a windows' test of ram (this that you recommend) and said me that was all fine.

I've said before that I've done a windows' test of ram (this that you recommend) and said me that was all fine.

Oh, sorry.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

add more ram... seems legit 4gb isnt eneugh for 32 and 64 bits ive 22% useage wth 8gb ram wthout any programs open when ive some open it can be up to 40% wth my browser skype and steam open now imagine if this was all 4GB of ram if you go gaming you're ram could run out quikly...

I played other games like skyrim and crysis 2 at high/medium settings without this problem, I don't know what it can be

Try to download "Memory cleaner" its free and really really small program for cleaning ram,i am using it from 1 year,and im happy with it