Deciding on a ship.

samygiy

I've looked at starcitizen and I'm deciding on buying a ship, hope you can give me some suggestions!

“Look at you soaring through the air majestically... like an eagle. Piloting a blimp.” - GLaDOS

And of course how much cash do you wanna spend?

If you have money and you're not sure what you're gonna do in the game, go for a Constellation. It has lots of cargo space, lots of weapons and utilities slots and it's quite fast. It also looks awesome :D

I think this game has more potential and you can actually play this already.

http://www.elitedangerous.com/ 

CPU: i5-3570K GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor OC MOBO: Asus P8Z77-M RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 16GB. PSU: Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 7 rev 2 

SSD: 1x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB, 1x Crucial M4 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB

I think this game has more potential and you can actually play this already.

http://www.elitedangerous.com/ 

Hey man, this is the Star citizen section. While I don't have anything against elite, its kinda inappropriate to talk about it in here don't you think?

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

Hey man, this is the Star citizen section. While I don't have anything against elite, its kinda inappropriate to talk about it in here don't you think?

I don't think any game deserves a whole section on this forum.

CPU: i5-3570K GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor OC MOBO: Asus P8Z77-M RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 16GB. PSU: Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 7 rev 2 

SSD: 1x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB, 1x Crucial M4 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB

We have because LTT has an official organisation/guild/clan/whatever you want to call it. And this is the section for said organisation.

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

What do you want to do in game?

I want to be kinda versatile but i'm leaning towards the pirate / bandit role, and I dont have the money to spend on a constelation

“Look at you soaring through the air majestically... like an eagle. Piloting a blimp.” - GLaDOS

I want to be kinda versatile but i'm leaning towards the pirate / bandit role, and I dont have the money to spend on a constelation

How about the cutlass in that case?

This was explained by Slick why it has a subforum, I don't think it needs explaining again

The Cutlass is a very nice pirate/bandit ship, also it comes with the asteroid hangar when it's released. one of the reasons I got one. :) also it has a toliet, though a rather public one.

We have because LTT has an official organisation/guild/clan/whatever you want to call it. And this is the section for said organisation.

This was explained by Slick why it has a subforum, I don't think it needs explaining again

Ok that is totally fair.

I am a personal advocate for the Cutlass(120usd). Its has a good amount a weapons, and a cargo hold. It also has room for your mates. But if playing with mates isnt your thing then the Avenger(75usd) is another good choice but has less cargo room and less weapons.

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

Now I'm stuck between the avenger and the cutlass, I don't think any of my friends will want to buy into this, and the cutlass looks so good, but I might actually do some legitimate things. Being mistaken for a pirate wouldn't be fun.

it's clearly a search and resuce ship, don't worry about it, everything is fine

Now I'm stuck between the avenger and the cutlass, I don't think any of my friends will want to buy into this, and the cutlass looks so good, but I might actually do some legitimate things. Being mistaken for a pirate wouldn't be fun.

Just don't paint it black with the big white skull in the center and you should be fine.

• 2 weeks later...

it's clearly a search and resuce ship, don't worry about it, everything is fine

Or a businessmans cruiser

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

So a couple of days ago I bought the cutlass and the dogfighting module, sadly I cant fly the cutlass currently, but I'm having fun in the 300i. I'm happy with my purchase, thank's to everyone who suggested something!

Just buy all of them.

Sorry, the $15,000 completionist package is already sold out xD

CPU: Intel i5-2400Motherboard: Asus P8Z68-V LXMemory: 16GB 1333MHz Crucial BallistixGPU: GIGABYTE WINDFORCE GeForce GTX 760 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 (1085 MHz/1150 MHz) | Storage: SAMSUNG 830 Series 2.5-Inch 128GB SSD + Western Digital 3.5-Inch 2TB HDDPSU: Diablotek PHD650 650W
Neumont University | Bachelors of Science in Computer Science | In Progress

haha id have to say anything over 500$ is a strait up donation with benefits. 

Asrock X670E Steel Legend - AMD 7600X(5.5Ghz) -  XFX Speedster-Zero EKWB Edition 6900XTXH 

-32GB Kingston Fury Beast 6000mhz DDR5 - WB Black 1 & 2 TB NVME -EVGA 1300W G2

Full loop 2x480mm XSPC RX Rads / Thermaltake Pacific W8 Block