Cloud Mining?

So i have been searching to continue mining and i found this site https://www.timetobit.com/

I think this is a great site, it also says why they dont use all the mining machines for their profit

So what you guys think ?

Is 98$  a good investment?

No.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Seems legit. Don't take my word for it though. Seek out others who have used this service and talk to them about their experience with it.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I think mining clouds is really unrealistic. Like how are we suppose to get mining machines up in the sky?

Seems legit. Don't take my word for it though. Seek out others who have used this service and talk to them about their experience with it.

No.

then what should i do , i have 75$ in bitcoins - they are lost money i can do anything ( + i am in Cyprus right now) :(

then what should i do , i have 75$ in bitcoins - they are lost money i can do anything ( + i am in Cyprus right now) :(

If you want to investigate this service I would go for it. If you buy a little bit (lowest plan or whatever) see how it goes and then decide if you want to up the ante a bit.

Personally I would save the money. Bit coin mining ISN'T dead, but if you're not in right now, it'll be tough to head in and make money.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

If you want to investigate this service I would go for it. If you buy a little bit (lowest plan or whatever) see how it goes and then decide if you want to up the ante a bit.

Personally I would save the money. Bit coin mining ISN'T dead, but if you're not in right now, it'll be tough to head in and make money.

thanks maybe i will wait for a little more or check out the site

I don't know why but I had to read that 10 times before it struck me that you had $75 in bitcoin, and not 75 bitcoins. I was about to comment that if you have 75 bitcoin then you shouldn't be worrying about something worth a fraction of a single coin, then common sense struck.

I should probably go to bed now.

//ccap

I don't know why but I had to read that 10 times before it struck me that you had $75 in bitcoin, and not 75 bitcoins. I was about to comment that if you have 75 bitcoin then you shouldn't be worrying about something worth a fraction of a single coin, then common sense struck.

I should probably go to bed now.

wish to  had 75 btc

attachicon.gifskamm2.PNG

attachicon.gifskamm.PNG

lol, that is hilarious.

Bloody awesome - and one of those is still there! :)

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

thanks maybe i will wait for a little more or check out the site

But you can work out if its worth it with simple maths and reading reviews. Why would you risk money on it?

attachicon.gifskamm2.PNG

attachicon.gifskamm.PNG

lol, that is hilarious.

thanks a lot , i did see that , so again what should i do with this bitcoins ?

Bloody awesome - and one of those is still there! :)

$75 ain't a whole lot... just hold them for memory sake :)

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

$75 ain't a whole lot... just hold them for memory sake :)

but i want to do something with them ( for me this are lost money

I am no expert, but it looks sketchy

Look at this screenshot from their websitepost-109845-0-64735600-1407952387_thumb.

just blow those coins on hookers or something :)

+°´°+,¸¸,+°´°~ Glorious PC master gaming race :wub: ~°´°+,¸¸,+°´°+
BigBox: Asus P8Z77-V, 3570k, 8GB Ram, Intel 180GB & Sammy 750GB, HD4000, W7
PiBox: Rasberry Pi, BCM @ 1225Mhz ^_^ , 256MB Ram, 16GB Storage, pIO, Raspbian

just blow those coins on hookers or something :)

hookers dont want my btc they want cash ;) hahah

So i have been searching to continue mining and i found this site https://www.timetobit.com/

I think this is a great site, it also says why they dont use all the mining machines for their profit

So what you guys think ?

Is 98$  a good investment?

If it was a good investment, they would mine themselves... Never mind the bullshit they probably state on their sites.

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

There are certain stores (like Caseking for example) who accept bitcoins. Also, you can buy Steam games with bitcoins from certain sites. Incase you're still wondering what to do with those €75.

It is said, that civilised man seeks out good and intelligent company, so that through learned discourse he may rise above the savage and closer to God. Personally, however, I like to start the day with a total dickhead to remind me I'm best! 

There are certain stores (like Caseking for example) who accept bitcoins. Also, you can buy Steam games with bitcoins from certain sites. Incase you're still wondering what to do with those €75.

I dont want to buy something with this btc i want to multily them if this is possible

If it was a good investment, they would mine themselves... Never mind the bullshit they probably state on their sites.

I dont want to buy something with this btc i want to multily them if this is possible

From everything I've read about mining in the last year or two, I truly wouldn't bother.

This seems to be the elephant in the room, or maybe I'm just ignorant 

but if they could rent out offsite mining hardware and servers where both parties are profitable, why would they do that instead of simply mining it themselves?

Error: 410