Ok so I'm not completely sure if this is the correct place to post this, But it was the most fitting place I could find.

I have been thinking of using Retropi on a Raspberry Pi to emulate alot of old consoles and Apparently PSX Which is one of the most recent consoles it emulates doesn't run particually well. So I was wondering if it would be possible to run it on a Cluster of 2 Raspberry pi's to improve performance and how that would be achieved. So would it be worth my time and money? or should I just get 1 and overclock it?

PC Specs: - *NZXT Phantom 410 Black/Orange* - *AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz* - *CM Hyper 212 EVO* - *Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3* - *Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mHz* - *Gigabyte 780 Ti* - *Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm HDD* - *ModXStream PRO 600W PSU* -

Monitors: 2x BenQ GL2450 and 1x Some 22" 1080P Tv

I got one and it is "ok". Because it is a arm cpu and most of the pre rolled projects are off shoots of the main emulators, they are normally lagging behind several releases or are total cut off from updates from the upstream projects. I would recommend. a simpleish micro atx build running straight linux or windows because then you get the emulators and things like xbmc from the main devs.

See if anyone you know is just getting rid of a computer that is a couple years old. What I did, my work got new laptops and had several desktops sitting in a closet. I took the one sandy bridge i3, slapped a 750ti into it and can play things like Tomb Raider 2013 and Wii Games at 1080p. It was maybe a $350 computer like three years ago. And if your talking about spending the cash to buy all the parts to buy several pi's, the needed power supplies and sd cards to try and cluster them. I would just build a nice micro atx computer.

If you want help making a build just ask here or on the forum.

I got one and it is "ok". Because it is a arm cpu and most of the pre rolled projects are off shoots of the main emulators, they are normally lagging behind several releases or are total cut off from updates from the upstream projects. I would recommend. a simpleish micro atx build running straight linux or windows because then you get the emulators and things like xbmc from the main devs.

See if anyone you know is just getting rid of a computer that is a couple years old. What I did, my work got new laptops and had several desktops sitting in a closet. I took the one sandy bridge i3, slapped a 750ti into it and can play things like Tomb Raider 2013 and Wii Games at 1080p. It was maybe a $350 computer like three years ago. And if your talking about spending the cash to buy all the parts to buy several pi's, the needed power supplies and sd cards to try and cluster them. I would just build a nice micro atx computer.

If you want help making a build just ask here or on the forum.

I already have a computer to run normal games, What I'm looking into is a realitively cheap solution to emulate old consoles.

PC Specs: - *NZXT Phantom 410 Black/Orange* - *AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz* - *CM Hyper 212 EVO* - *Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3* - *Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mHz* - *Gigabyte 780 Ti* - *Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm HDD* - *ModXStream PRO 600W PSU* -

Monitors: 2x BenQ GL2450 and 1x Some 22" 1080P Tv