Is there anywhere to get the Silverstone SX600-G?

So I'm looking to build the best SFF workstation I can, and I really wanted to use silverstones new ML07, its basically their raven gaming ssf case but with more clean lines and edged, and doesn't come with any fans or filter, which I would upgrade anyway. But the only drawback was that the best SFX psu you can get was from silverstone and it's only 450w, this isn't a problem because I'm only going to be using a 750 ti (I already own it) at first, but plan to upgrade soon when AMD or Nvidia's new cards come out to maybe an 870 or an R9 380x, these cards will probably both require a minimum of a 550 or 600w psu so then having only 450w, will be a problem. But then I was looking around on silverstone's site and they just released a 600w sfx psu! All my troubles are gone now, yay! EXCEPT its not available anywhere? I can't find it on any site, so do you guys know if its available yet? I really want to build this build in the next couple of weeks, but I just can't this psu situation figured out. So if you guys could help me find it, or let me know when and where it's going to be available, I would greatly appreciate it!

EDIT: I messaged silverstone support and got this exactly: "SX600-G is under shipping to our distributor and will release  to market very soon."

8xx series is going to verry energy effecient (look at the 750ti, it will use the same architechture) and even now a 780 can run on a 450 w PSU, 

i wouldnt worry about it

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

What he said ^

Your best bet will be to go with nvidia. I can almost guarantee you that the 870 and 880 will work fine on a 450W PSU as long as it is high quality and from a reliable manufacturer.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

8xx series is going to verry energy effecient (look at the 750ti, it will use the same architechture) and even now a 780 can run on a 450 w PSU, 

i wouldnt worry about it

What he said ^

Your best bet will be to go with nvidia. I can almost guarantee you that the 870 and 880 will work fine on a 450W PSU as long as it is high quality and from a reliable manufacturer.

I know, I know, I asked around and a lot of people say you can run high end cards on only a 450w psu, But i'm very power-paranoid, I always want 150w-200w more than I need fore overlocking/upgrades/expansion. Also the sx600g has a very nice feature where went idling it turns off the fan.

I believe Silverstone ran into some production issues with this unit, and only produced some. There was a thread recently where someone mentioned that you could still buy them somewhere.

I believe Silverstone ran into some production issues with this unit, and only produced some. There was a thread recently where someone mentioned that you could still buy them somewhere.

Can't seem to find this post you speak of :( but I guess i'd rather wait than get a defect PSU is the production was going bad, the only place I can find this psu is on Origin PC, and you can make a custom build with the silverstone raven case that takes sfx psu's, so I guess they bought a bulk of them before they became unavailable.

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=28543

I know it is an Australian website but it is available for preorder and the ETA is the 13/8/14 so in USA that would be on the 12th I think.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza