So basically, all we proved here is that Phantom glass is virtually indestructible, which basically means that Gorilla glass 3 is virtually indestructible because it is made of the same material. So tell me WHY THE HECK I would need to buy a screen protector to protect the screen that is already indestructible. No one in their right minds would put their phones through what Linus and Luke did in their demonstration of how tough the protector is. No one is going to hit their phone against Austins erect nipple. So basically, no one should need Phantom glass. If you have a phone with Gorilla glass (1, 2, or 3), your phone is safe.

Gorilla Glass does get scratch. See my review.

Many users of the Surface Pro line, despite Gorilla Glass  3, also have their got scratch, especially that you have the digitize pen.

Metal won't scratch it, but a dirty screen with a digitizer pen, will a strange as may sound (see my review).

So basically, all we proved here is that Phantom glass is virtually indestructible, which basically means that Gorilla glass 3 is virtually indestructible because it is made of the same material. So tell me WHY THE HECK I would need to buy a screen protector to protect the screen that is already indestructible. No one in their right minds would put their phones through what Linus and Luke did in their demonstration of how tough the protector is. No one is going to hit their phone against Austins erect nipple. So basically, no one should need Phantom glass. If you have a phone with Gorilla glass (1, 2, or 3), your phone is safe.

Thats...thats not how it works. Thats not how any of it works. Gorilla Glass IS NOT indestructible. Far form it. 

Gorilla Glass does get scratch. See my review.

Many users of the Surface Pro line, despite Gorilla Glass  3, also have their got scratch, especially that you have the digitize pen.

Metal won't scratch it, but a dirty screen with a digitizer pen, will a strange as may sound (see my review).

This is, by the way, because sand, dirt, and other minerals are much harder than metal, odd as that may sound, so it's much easier to scratch your phone screen (or protector) with a trip to the beach, than a fight with your cutlery set.

Thats...thats not how it works. Thats not how any of it works. Gorilla Glass IS NOT indestructible. Far form it. 

OMG the famous guy from the WAN Show replied to me! 

Back on topic, I said virtually indestructible.

PC Specs

Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Intel i7 3930K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 32GB (8x4GB) | MSI GTX 980 +200MHz +200MHz | Corsair HX1050i PSU

Corsair Force 120GB SSD | Western Digital 2TB Green HDD | Corsair Carbide 500R Midtower | Random DVD Burner | Corsair H100 for CPU

OMG the famous guy from the WAN Show replied to me! 

Back on topic, I said virtually indestructible.

I...I'm not WAN Show famous... 

Fair enough. Its damn difficult to seriously damage but I've found that I can still get knicks and small lines in my screens through casual use. 

The only reason I use one is because ~30 on a screen protector beats the hell out of 300 or so on a new screen. And since I've shatter two so far (but kept the stock screen intact), I'll keep buying and doing warranty exchanges. 

Where would an individual living in the British Isles purchase such a thing? 

Amazon UK! Depending on what phone you got that is. 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone else having issues with the Galaxy note 4?  The PG protector leaves a bit of space on each side.  But the issue with me is that the sides do not properly attach.  There is an entire strip of glass on each side that doesn't make contact with the screen.  If I press my finger against the glass it adhere's to the phone, but it naturally forms again after I let go.

Is anyone else having issues with the Galaxy note 4?  The PG protector leaves a bit of space on each side.  But the issue with me is that the sides do not properly attach.  There is an entire strip of glass on each side that doesn't make contact with the screen.  If I press my finger against the glass it adhere's to the phone, but it naturally forms again after I let go.

Can you post a high-res picture? I want to see why it is doing this, I am curious.

I would suggest to contact Phantom Glass for a replacement, maybe you got a manufacture error. I know I got one when I did my review, where I had a corner on my Surface lifting up. The replacement was perfect. In my case, the glass edge at the corner was thicker, probably due to the blade that cut the glass got dull, or not calibrated properly by the machine. That would be my guess. I was able to keep my screen protector while they shipped me a replacement one. Free of charge.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So i bought one for my G3, and got a confirmation email on the 14th of april. Nothing eversince. No package, no shipment notification, nothing. It's been almost a month now and the phantomglass website says international shipping typically takes 7-10 business days. I live in the Netherlands, so it's not around the corner for a canadian company, though i would have expected some kind of delivery by now. Anyone else having these kind of troubles, or is there something wrong?

doesn't ship internationally... sad!!!

Hey there, I work for Phantom Glass and I just want to clarify that we definitely DO ship Internationally! Use code "LINUS" for 15% off on our promo site: http://phantom.glass/promo! :) 

So i bought one for my G3, and got a confirmation email on the 14th of april. Nothing eversince. No package, no shipment notification, nothing. It's been almost a month now and the phantomglass website says international shipping typically takes 7-10 business days. I live in the Netherlands, so it's not around the corner for a canadian company, though i would have expected some kind of delivery by now. Anyone else having these kind of troubles, or is there something wrong?

Hey Moretti, I work for Phantom Glass and just noticed this - it normally doesn't take that long so I'd like to check on the status of your order. Can you send a quick e-mail to contact@PHANTOM.glass and just mention this? Thanks! :) 

I have a galaxy s5 active and they don't have my phone :( I would buy them if I could

I work for Phantom Glass and just wanted to let you know that we're working on the Galaxy S5 Active right now and we'll be making an announcement shortly! :) 

I work for Phantom Glass and just wanted to let you know that we're working on the Galaxy S5 Active right now and we'll be making an announcement shortly! :)

Sweet! I will definitely buy one!

Hey Moretti, I work for Phantom Glass and just noticed this - it normally doesn't take that long so I'd like to check on the status of your order. Can you send a quick e-mail to contact@PHANTOM.glass and just mention this? Thanks! :)

So i sent a quick email, and your personal approach kinda restored my faith in PG, something must've gone wrong, and you would look into it and it'd be allright. I received a neat confirmation email telling me i will receive an answer within 24-48 hours. It's been 84 hours since i've received that email. No response, no package.

I'm not so sure about my faith in PhantomGlass anymore.

Would you, David, as an employee, mind looking into my email about looking into my order?

Thanks already.

EDIT: David has contacted me and helped me out. Something somewhere went wrong and nothing was shipped. They apologised and sent the package via airmail. They pointed out it was a very busy time at PhantomGlass right now, so that's why they replied so late. 

Everything turns out fine, but it would be better if they would still reply within their own window, even in busy times.

Edited by Moretti14