NCIX needs more selection. I have a Nexus 5 and they do not have one for it. Otherwise I would consider getting one. 

I literally JUST finished putting Phantom Glass HD onto my HTC M8 before coming onto LTT today. I love it. I can't even scratch it with anything I have around the house, even with a utility knife.

Do you have a link to where you bought this for the One M8.  I cant find it anywhere.  Thanks

No international shipping and no Z2 version = Sad

But maybe in the near future.

Do you have a link to where you bought this for the One M8.  I cant find it anywhere.  Thanks

I bought in store at London Drugs here in Canada

"Rawr XD"

Too bad this isn't original... 

other than it's Gorilla glass and not tempered glass

CPU - Ryzen 7 2700 CPU Cooler - Cooler Master ML240R Motherboard - ASUS X470-PRO RAM - Team Group Vulcan 2400Mhz 16GB GPU - EVGA RTX 2070 Black SSD - Kingston A400 120GB, ADATA SU650 1TB HDD - Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU - Seasonic Focus+ 650W Case - Fractal Design Define C Keyboard - Corsair K60 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech LS21 2.1 w/ sub Headphones - ATM 50X Racing Wheel - Logitech G27 Monitors -  ASUS VS228H-P x2

WHERE CAN I GET ONE FOR THEORY HTC ONE M8 I CAN'T FINA IT ANYWHERE

^^

so OBVIOUSLY Phantom Glass isn't available in Germany and neither is Hulu. Damn I hate this country someall the times.

Too bad this isn't original... 

tempered glass and gorilla glass from corning are two completley different things but at the end off the day a glass screen protector is a copied idea and as the glass protector you have linked and a plastic one its still a screen protector still the same product but with innovation.

Does anyone have a U.S link for the htc one m8 version of this? 

I was impressed with what Linus said on this product

So, I'll be receiving one for my Surface Pro 2, and I'll post a mini review once I have it and test it out.

Can it pass GoodBytes high standards? Does it REALLY not affect the touch screen, and how you glide your fingers... and how about digitize pen?

I currently have a 10$ screen protector from Tech Armor, which is pretty good to be honest. Not great, still makes me want to look for a better one, but pretty good.

it leave no residue, it comes with stikers to help you remove dust, which in turn removes bubles (bubles are formed to dust), install was ok (I live in a dusty envirement). So we will see how it compares (I'll go more in details), and if its worth the premium price.

Hey everyone I just want to let you know that I had many of the same concerns as you about them. I actually used their contact link on their website and got a reply within minutes. Apparently their retailer have chosen not to list certain devices that they do have protectors for which include both versions of the HTC one. I was also informed that they will be opening an international store in a few days where their products will be listed! Below is a copy paste of the response I received! I was really impressed with the timely response and I'll probably be trying it out for my HTC One M7.

Hey Kyle!

Thanks for reaching out!

We do have Phantom Glass for the HTC One M7 and M8. None of our retail partners chose to list it, so we’re going to make it available on our international store that will go live in the next few days. 

Hope that answers your questions!

Cheers,

--

Richard Waters

Proprietary Innovation Labs Inc.

150 Ferrand Drive.

Suite 200

Toronto, ON

M3C 3E5

Anyone know if there is a supplier for these in the UK? Looks great and I really want one for my Xperia Z2, I hate bulky cases and/or skins so being able to protect my phone without having to use one would be great.

Anyone know if there is a supplier for these in the UK? Looks great and I really want one for my Xperia Z2, I hate bulky cases and/or skins so being able to protect my phone without having to use one would be great.

Refer to my post right above yours!

No OnePlus One protector?? Oh well.. I went with RhinoShield.. we'll see how that turns out.

They don't have a moto x version, they don't get my moneh

Just wanted to note, this one is .2 mm thick, while most other reputable brands I've tried are .4 mm thick (namely the Invisibleshield glass and the bodyguardz pure). This means that the phantom glass is less likely to interfere with the magnets that allow the auto wake feature on devices such as the ipad air. not to mention, the phantom is advertised as gorilla glass, not just any tempered glass.  i think its promising, would like to try it out on future purchases.  that sapphire one linked earlier in this thread is .6 mm thick...ew