Gpu Boost 2.0 on Gtx 680?

MrSolecism

No. It's not possible - only on Titan and 700 series cards, except maybe the lower 700 series ones.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

No. It's not possible - only on Titan and 700 series cards, except maybe the lower 700 series ones.

all cards in the 700 series will have this as standard, it is now the standard for future generations, but know Nvidia it will be updated (Yet again) before the next generation cards

Character artist in the Games industry.

Nope, you'd have to do the overclocking manually. 

{B t t tk Pf t B t t tk Pf tk B Pf} <--- This is my language. BEATBOXING FOR LIFE!

• 1 month later...

If he flashed the 680 to a 770's BIOS would it run gpu boost 2.0?

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Maybe. GPU Boost 2.0 may be hardware based, which would make it impossible.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

GPU Boost 2.0 control in BIOS to regulating hardware not found on 600-series cards.

flash the 680 BIOS with 770 BIOS and you get some differences, prolly some overclocking

nightmares the 600-series wasn't made to do and prolly toast a circuit or two.

there was a hoax spread with an ini file and BIOS from a 770 that was miss-leading others

with false clocks and card identity.

airdeano

I thought flashing would work but im not sure.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Like I said, it depends on how GPU Boost 2.0 is implemented. It likely requires more hardware to have that level of control over the GPU.