AULA gaming mouse mat REVIEW! :D

Armyrope115

A budget mouse mat with non-budget quality

This mouse mat was a pleasant surprise. At it’s cheap price you don’t expect much of it, but AULA have provided us with an affordable mouse mat that brings high quality to the average gamer. However, like all budget products it wont beat a £40 high-end gaming mouse mat, so don’t expect a Razor Goliathus.

The mat is has a blue and black finish, sporting the AULA logo with a mesh-looking background design. The design itself is outstanding and not once has this mouse mat slipped or slid across my desk. The back of the mat is made of rubbery material and has a design imprinted to increase grip. The mouse mat is a sizable 300x235x3mm.

Final verdict?  8/10  You just can’t beat the high quality design anywhere else at this price point.

PRICE: £4.87 ($8.22, 6.14euro) on Amazon UK at time of writing  http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BP3MNM4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

don't ask me why I did this for such a random product, but i bought it and thought it was awesome so here you go :P also I am new on these forums so I would appreciate constructive criticism because atm i'm just doing this for fun :P link to my wordpress website thingy that i originally posted on. just something i set up for the lols https://arreviews.wordpress.com/

My Wild Wolf is enough for me..

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

one thing I always look up in mouse pad is the side finish, the first place that usually wear out. Also I never thought razer goliathus is high end product although the texture does feel nice.

My favourite mouse mat is the Xtracpad Ripper XXL which has more than enough room for a full size keyboard and mouse.

not my pic but here'a an example

85397A711F3E0B9A8ADE0E9FBB0C1AC0.jpg

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

• 1 month later...

Hey awsome post, I have been using an Aula mouse for the last 3 -4 weeks and can say its easily the best mouse I have ever used for gaming. Although I would be wary of buying from un official websites as its easy for people to counterfeit. I only buy stuff from the official websites, this is why I bought mine from www.AulaGaming.com as they have warranty and trust ect. Anyways good luck with whatever way you go. Oh also on the official website they are giving away the chance to win a keyboard for likes https://www.facebook.com/Aula.Revolution

Regards

Dan