when will razer nzxt h440 be released?

farhanorakzai

I called RAZER and NZXT today. Razer couldn't tell me anything because it was not in their production line but NZXT said that it was a rumor that the product was supposed to be out in July and we can expect a release date of sometime this year. So its pretty inconvenient if you expected to get this case in July. 

I called RAZER and NZXT today. Razer couldn't tell me anything because it was not in their production line but NZXT said that it was a rumor that the product was supposed to be out in July and we can expect a release date of sometime this year. So its pretty inconvenient if you expected to get this case in July. 

Not only was it a rumor, Razer said at E3 that it was going to be released in July. 

I had a computer.. and then I let FedEx ship it.

Not only was it a rumor, Razer said at E3 that it was going to be released in July. 

yah all the videos i watched at E3 on the case included the razor representative say it was going to be released in July and even Min-Liang Tan said that it will be released in July in one of the videos so clearly razer and nzxt have some communication problems. wish i could be linus and get it when he did. I'm delaying my build for this case which is really frustrating cause all the parts are on my desk waiting to be put into the case

yah all the videos i watched at E3 on the case included the razor representative say it was going to be released in July and even Min-Liang Tan said that it will be released in July in one of the videos so clearly razer and nzxt have some communication problems. wish i could be linus and get it when he did. I'm delaying my build for this case which is really frustrating cause all the parts are on my desk waiting to be put into the case

My parts are under a celery crate... I lift it up to turn my computer on.

As far as I know Linus doesn't have it yet. He is just preparing the build for it.

• 3 weeks later...

Well at least now I know I'm not crazy. I've been waiting for this case too... and in every E3 video I watched they said July over and over. It wasn't even a maybe or probably... it was a clear and decisive "July!" I hope it comes out soon because I'm so anxious to get my new PC built. My favorite color is green and I love this sleek case design.

By the way, I'm new and this is my first post. *waves at everyone*

hello, I'm new and I'm here because I wanted to share some news that I found about this case.

In my case, I'm not a razer superfan but I realy like the color scheme, better than the available green design and I prefer having the razer logo instead of the disgracious NZXT.

http://www.reddit.com/r/NZXT/comments/2es668/razer_designed_h440_release_date/

Now it looks like October..

Now it looks like October..

yah early to mid october sounds right but who knows when they will actually start shipping..... 

• 2 weeks later...

Waiting for the case too. Prepared new build for it! Can't wait :)

Linus has it... We don't.

I don't want it anyway

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Well, now that it is almost October... and they will probably release it soon. My enthusiasm about this case has basically faded away. Now i'm thinking about getting a Corsair 760T instead.

cyborg mice

Now if we wanted to talk terribad products

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

• 1 month later...