when will razer nzxt h440 be released?

farhanorakzai

wasn't it supposed to be released in July?

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

i think the case is only for razer computers if they make them, there's not much information out there on it 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Been wondering the same thing, really love the red/black h440 and now this...daaaaaaammmmmm :wub:

Anyway, while we are on the topic of the Razer NZXT H440 when s Linus releasing his build guide for it?....

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Been wondering the same thing, really love the red/black h440 and now this...daaaaaaammmmmm :wub:

Anyway, while we are on the topic of the Razer NZXT H440 when s Linus releasing his build guide for it?....

should be soon, maybe next week if we're lucky

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

i think the case is only for razer computers if they make them, there's not much information out there on it 

it should be for consumers because it says "insane GPU clearance" and "effortless cable management: 

The NZXT™ H440 – Designed by Razer™ ensures a hassle-free experience, allowing anyone to become an expert on clean cable management. - See more at: http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-systems/h440#sthash.MTnmTA3P.dpuf

it should be for consumers because it says "insane GPU clearance" and "effortless cable management: 

The NZXT™ H440 – Designed by Razer™ ensures a hassle-free experience, allowing anyone to become an expert on clean cable management. - See more at: http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-systems/h440#sthash.MTnmTA3P.dpuf

how all it is is the h440 but painted black with a razer logo

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

how all it is is the h440 but painted black with a razer logo

razer is known to spew bs on their products. for example the blackwidow ultimate

razer is known to spew bs on their products. for example the blackwidow ultimate

my guess is that razer had paid tons of money to nzxt so that they can talk all the shit they want.

People who don't understand that well will just buy them. But, they does look much better than the green black h440 IMO.

What's the difference other than a logo and green?

none.

There is a been underbody light tho

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

my guess is that razer had paid tons of money to nzxt so that they can talk all the shit they want.

People who don't understand that well will just buy them. But, they does look much better than the green black h440 IMO.

What BS has razer spewed about their products that makes us "non-understanders" buy their products?

I had a computer.. and then I let FedEx ship it.

What's the difference other than a logo and green?

razer-nzxt-casing-hero.png

IMG_9600_zpsa6b3355a.jpg

razer-nzxt-casing-hero.png

IMG_9600_zpsa6b3355a.jpg

Shame, would be sexy if they didn't add their shitty logo on the front. There should be a company with custom 440 cases with your choice of colour (including underglow) and front logo

Shame, would be sexy if they didn't add their shitty logo on the front. There should be a company with custom 440 cases with your choice of colour (including underglow) and front logo

Personally I'd prefer an unbranded H440 with custom lighting effects absolutely.

However I don't mind Razer.. so I'll comfortably go with them. They make solid products that have yet to fail me in my 6+ years of using them.

Thanks, I needed a good laugh

Ok. What is your proof that they don't make good solid products?

My proof is that I haven't had one fail on me, and it has worked wondrously for the price.

Edit: I am wondering if you're just an anti-razer fanboy.

I'll use whatever I like, I've used steel series, corsair, and Logitech products but usually end up giving them away as I can never get the same feel.

>proof

>fail on me

So just because you got lucky means it is solid proof?

And I understand how I can come off as an anti razer fanboy. I agree that razer makes wonderful products in terms of gaming. But when it comes to quality, their quality control is so shite.

I finally bought a razer mouse (hex naga) ignoring all the hate to see for myself and I honestly have not felt such a shitty mouse mouse before. It felt really plastic-y and cheap and light (if every product was 10% cheaper, then it would be more of a good buy. That ain't happening anytime soon), I was very disappointed because I was used to logitech and cyborg mice. I have been thinking of razer stuff ever since I was interested in computers but the many reviews of their product being fault and other's saying their's broke soon, put me off. No other product I have researched has so much negativity and unreliability in people's reviews OF THEIR OWN PURCHASE. I am not talking about people sitting and throwing blank statements, I am talking about people who had to waste their money to realize razer was so shite. Look at the new blackwidow, it has cheaper keyswitches, like many other mech keyboard manufacturers. They pass on the savings onto you(eg: Tt esports poseidon) but what does Razer do? They don't drop the price at all, and hog every penny

That being said, would love razer to work in logitech to release a product line with razer's design and gaming functionality and logitech's reliability and solidity.

So just because you got lucky means it is solid proof?

And I understand how I can come off as an anti razer fanboy. I agree that razer makes wonderful products in terms of gaming. But when it comes to quality, their quality control is so shite.

I finally bought a razer mouse (hex naga) ignoring all the hate to see for myself and I honestly have not felt such a shitty mouse mouse before. It felt really plastic-y and cheap and light (if every product was 10% cheaper, then it would be more of a good buy. That ain't happening anytime soon), I was very disappointed because I was used to logitech and cyborg mice. I have been thinking of razer stuff ever since I was interested in computers but the many reviews of their product being fault and other's saying their's broke soon, put me off. No other product I have researched has so much negativity and unreliability in people's reviews OF THEIR OWN PURCHASE. I am not talking about people sitting and throwing blank statements, I am talking about people who had to waste their money to realize razer was so shite. Look at the new blackwidow, it has cheaper keyswitches, like many other mech keyboard manufacturers. They pass on the savings onto you(eg: Tt esports poseidon) but what does Razer do? They don't drop the price at all, and hog every penny

That being said, would love razer to work in logitech to release a product line with razer's design and gaming functionality and logitech's reliability and solidity.

I'll admit that the razer software is shit. Hate razer synapse.

Oh wow! I totally forgot about cyborg. I use to have a saitek cyborg keyboard. Worst buy ever, I destroyed that keyboard so quickly as a kid.

Their 2014 Nagas are about $60, and Hex about $70. The logitech G600 is $60 

Back 4 years ago the Nagas were much more expensive at almost $100. They didn't use mechanical buttons. They also had 2 year warranties that were great. Any problems and you were taken care of. 

After going back and forth I find that I prefer Razer products significantly more than logitech and other brands. I'm not closed minded to other brands but in the last 6 years of actively buying razer things I've had the least to worry.

Maybe you're right and I've just been super lucky with the products I've received from them but I have yet to have a bad taste in my mouth.

EDIT: I just wanted to add that I saw a couple days ago Razer paid $380,000 for green USB on their Razer Blade. 

I'll admit that the razer software is shit. Hate razer synapse.

Oh wow! I totally forgot about cyborg. I use to have a saitek cyborg keyboard. Worst buy ever, I destroyed that keyboard so quickly as a kid.

Their 2014 Nagas are about $60, and Hex about $70. The logitech G600 is $60 

Back 4 years ago the Nagas were much more expensive at almost $100. They didn't use mechanical buttons. They also had 2 year warranties that were great. Any problems and you were taken care of. 

After going back and forth I find that I prefer Razer products significantly more than logitech and other brands. I'm not closed minded to other brands but in the last 6 years of actively buying razer things I've had the least to worry.

Maybe you're right and I've just been super lucky with the products I've received from them but I have yet to have a bad taste in my mouth.

EDIT: I just wanted to add that I saw a couple days ago Razer paid $380,000 for green USB on their Razer Blade. 

Fair enough, I understand

Love my white H440. Looks nice and clean. Black and red MSI mobo and 290 with white case. Sleeves ordered.

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

If you don't mind the Razer logo, the Razer H440 looks far better in my opinion. The green is better, and I prefer matte black. My Deathadder 2013 has the LED logo that you can turn off with their software. I wonder if you can do the same for the Razer H440. Probably not...

If you don't mind the Razer logo, the Razer H440 looks far better in my opinion. The green is better, and I prefer matte black. My Deathadder 2013 has the LED logo that you can turn off with their software. I wonder if you can do the same for the Razer H440. Probably not...

You won't be able to turn them off with software, the LEDs are run directly off of your power supply.

As far as the razer branded H440 goes, i think it's a silly idea. I doubt that many people will buy it unless Razer starts shipping systems they design and make.

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Im in the market for a new case and a Black/blue/green build soudns great!

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

I'm sorry to say there is no release date for the razor yet. All we do know is that is will be sometime this year.

http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/149-h440-razer-edition-mid-tower.html < this link will provide you to sign up for updated on the razor case.

This was the email I received from the NZXT Staff. So... like 4 months maximum?