choosing the perfect gaming laptop help

help need help choosing a gaming laptop that is less then an inch thick but yet powerful enough to last for the upcoming year

so game i hope that i hope it can run are star citizen and the division, last battlefield hard line

price less then 2000 dollars

location USA

Windows 7 or 8

new not used

please give me some option help help 

last also record

not interested in a desktop im working on that 

ASUS G750JZ

Nuff said

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

ASUS G750JZ

Nuff said

Sorry I don't like the way that model looks and it thick

Sorry I don't like the way that model looks and it thick

Razer blade then.

The G750JZ is the best performance in that price range.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Razer blade then.

Err, new Razer Blade cost more than 2000$

Only refurbed Blade cost lower than 2000$

My current rig for entertainment/gaming: i5 4570 3,2GHz; MSI B85M-E45; ZOTAC GTX760 AMP!; 8GB (2x4GB) by Kingston; Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200rpm; Corsair 200R, Corsair VS650; Dell U2312HM, Samsung DVD R/W optical drive; CM Devastator; Corsair MM400 gaming pad

Razer blade then.

what do you guys think about the msi laptops?

Err, new Razer Blade cost more than 2000$

Only refurbed Blade cost lower than 2000$

I thought there was a $2100 config...

what do you guys think about the msi laptops?

Haven't heard anything much about them so they're probably mediocre. 

Haven't heard anything much about them so they're probably mediocre.

Look up gs60 or the gs70

Look up gs60 or the gs70

They're thin, so the surface temperatures can get a bit high and it'll run a bit hotter than normal sized laptops. They'll also carry a price premium for being so portable, but if you're sure you want something <1 inch in thickness, it's not a bad option.

Look up gs60 or the gs70

What would I find that is different from what you find by searching it?

Aorus X7? Thin and powerful though I can't recall what the price is atm

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

@manyfacts

Anyway, if you want to play upcoming games like The Division or Battlefield Hardline on a laptop, it's not going to be on top settings or anything. Still, if you're sure you want a laptop, you'll probably want the best hardware you can get for your money. From what I can tell, Gigabyte and Asus laptops with a 880M will be too expensive for your $2,000 budget, unless you go to a laptop reseller's website and configure down some of the hardware to cut the price.

That probably leaves the MSI GT70 or the Sager NP8258-S / NP8268-S / NP8278-S. I would definitely recommend the Sager laptops over the MSI GT series, since the GT series uses a single fan to cool both the CPU and GPU.

http://www.xoticpc.com/sager-np8258s-clevo-p157sma-p-6989.html

If you want a ultrathin gaming laptop, that's still an option, but I believe you won't find a GPU stronger than a 870M due to inferior cooling.