Zelda: Ocarina of Time beaten in 18:10 minutes, extremely impressive and detailed

AlexGoesHigh

this, gentleman is pure geniality that gaming has seen it its entire existence, zelda ocarina of time is one of the best games ever made, one example is that its the highest rated game on metacritic, and its my second favorite game i have played in my life, and seeing this is truly amazing and mind blowing, i literally lost my shit at 13:26 that moment, that's something you don't find randomly, nor by hundreds of attempts, (or even thousands), yes this a speedrun, that took advantage of exploits and glitches, but the fact that the most important ones were discovered almost 15 years after the game launch is mindblowing, i would say more but i'm still perplexed by this, ill just leave the video and the twitch VOD that has all the reactions and everything

http://www.twitch.tv/cosmowright/c/4703125

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Always the Japanese version with these speed runs, why is that?

Always the Japanese version with these speed runs, why is that?

the text is faster as there are less characters to display

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

also, they use different versions of the game on different consoles to reduce pop-up time on menu's and text boxes etc. testing each version extensively. (i.e the korean version on the gamecube might be faster than the japanese version on the wii's virtual shop)

every millisecond counts in speedruns

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Stupid cheaters. Ruining games and stuff. Learn how to play it the right way! /sarcasm

I have never beaten this game, as much as I love it. And that makes me sad. Maybe one day.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Stupid cheaters. Ruining games and stuff. Learn how to play it the right way! /sarcasm

I have never beaten this game, as much as I love it. And that makes me sad. Maybe one day.

do it, extremely entertaining especially blind because is still one of the few that makes you think what you should do next, i still remember being stuck in dungeons thinking what the fuck i have to do to progress 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I'm off to play ocarina of time now. Hopefully to beat it for my first time if I play through it..

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

I love OoT. 2nd favorite game of all time (1st being Majoras Mask). I think I'll go play it again.