Problem with my monitor

Go to solution Solved by Altecice,

its more than likely because VGA is an Analog signal that's trying to be converted into a Digital DVI-D signal and its going wrong somewhere.

Hey guys, I have a GTX 770 but haven't upgraded from my VGA monitor, of course the GTX 770 doesn't have a VGA connection, so i use the included DVI-D to VGA adapter, recently I have found this problem where the whites look like they are shadowed, please look at the included photographs

post-39549-0-98719200-1406938304_thumb.j

i dont want a signature

its more than likely because VGA is an Analog signal that's trying to be converted into a Digital DVI-D signal and its going wrong somewhere.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

So do you think that I should use the other DVI-D VGA adaptor I have or get a proper monitor?

i dont want a signature