What do you guys think? Indie Game in development

Hey guys,

My name's Dan, I'm part of a 5 man indie development team taking part in an international competition for university and college graduates, held in Scotland, we've been given 8 weeks to develop a game, we're currently in the final week now and it's pretty manic, I was just looking for some feedback as to whether it'd be something you're interested in and any advice or suggestions for it.

The game itself, World Eater, is an arcadey 3D sandbox destruction game for iOS, kind of a "Rampage" meets "Katamari".

A couple of screenshots:

aCpFoAL.jpgvSBUBni.png

Link for our trailer:

https://youtu.be/VMOfZOnhycA

We'll be around on the forum to look out for any replies,

You can also get in contact with us on Facebook or Twitter:

https://www.facebook.../WorldEaterGame

https://twitter.com/Taleforge/media

Apologies if this comes off as an advertisement, it is just that we are looking for any feedback and advice from the community and we look forward to hearing back from you guys  :D

I like the art style.

"I can't wait to play this game!"

-All of your friends

That's Golden.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

I like it, this looks pretty awesome.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

This looks like something great :D @dANnYdeth

I'd might be a promotion but I don't care because it's promoting fun xD

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Needs more Anti-Aliasing.

Would LOVE to but building for iOS in unity has some limitations, we had a MASSIVE graphics overhaul literally the day after recording the trailer, we'll try and get a new one out ASAP but we've spent the last few days implementing final features

with little to no programming background (Sound guy) I made myself a volume slider today *so proud right now* :D

I like the art style.

"I can't wait to play this game!"

-All of your friends

That's Golden.

Hey man, if all your friends are saying it, it MUST be true ;) and thanks it's lovely to hear, the 2 art guys are literally beaming right now :D

Dan G

This looks like something great :D @dANnYdeth

I'd might be a promotion but I don't care because it's promoting fun xD

Thanks, we're just trying to find out what people think and as long as people are having fun with it that's exactly what we want :D