NZXT Phantom 530 Intake Fans

Im about to build a computer and I worried about my front intake fan. Im using the NZXT Phantom 530. It comes with a 200mm fan but I have 2 coolmaster sickle flow blue led 120mm to replace the 200mm. Im worried about how much noise those would produce. I heard reviews that the coolmaster fans are also bad intake fans and cause noise. If these are too loud i might switch back to the 200mm fan that came with it. If neither of those work due to lack of air or too much noise, I have 2 corsair 120mm that came with my corsair h100i that I can use as my intake. I replaced those fans with the quiet sp120 for my corsair h100i. I also heard the stock fans make a lot of noise. I also don't think they are meant for air flow. Sorry for this being so long.

NZXT 200mm

or

2 CM Sickle Flow Blue Led Fans 120mm

or

2 Corsair stock h100i fans 120mm

You do realize the stock H100i are SP120 fans without the color ring? 

IIRC, the Phantom 530 comes with a 200mm fan in the front and a 140mm fan in the back. The stock ones should be fine, but if you still need more fans, you could use those 120mms as bottom intakes or top exhausts

Im about to build a computer and I worried about my front intake fan. Im using the NZXT Phantom 530. It comes with a 200mm fan but I have 2 coolmaster sickle flow blue led 120mm to replace the 200mm. Im worried about how much noise those would produce. I heard reviews that the coolmaster fans are also bad intake fans and cause noise. If these are too loud i might switch back to the 200mm fan that came with it. If neither of those work due to lack of air or too much noise, I have 2 corsair 120mm that came with my corsair h100i that I can use as my intake. I replaced those fans with the quiet sp120 for my corsair h100i. I also heard the stock fans make a lot of noise. I also don't think they are meant for air flow. Sorry for this being so long.

NZXT 200mm

or

2 CM Sickle Flow Blue Led Fans 120mm

or

2 Corsair stock h100i fans 120mm

Just keep the 200mm fan, if you want it to be quieter them 2 other solutions wouldn't be any quieter, you would probably want to buy some decent fans for quieter operation.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Just keep the 200mm fan, if you want it to be quieter them 2 other solutions wouldn't be any quieter, you would probably want to buy some decent fans for quieter operation.

I'm going to buy some corsair sp120 quiet because I have hard drives in the way.

You do realize the stock H100i are SP120 fans without the color ring? 

IIRC, the Phantom 530 comes with a 200mm fan in the front and a 140mm fan in the back. The stock ones should be fine, but if you still need more fans, you could use those 120mms as bottom intakes or top exhausts

I got the sp120 fans to match my blue color scheme. I know they are basically the same excluding the ring and anti vibration.

I'm going to buy some corsair sp120 quiet because I have hard drives in the way.

Is get some noctua's, air penetrators or NB blacksilent pros instead, the sp120's arnt good.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Is get some noctua's, air penetrators or NB blacksilent pros instead, the sp120's arnt good.

They are cheaper then most fans and match my rig. I might get the noctuas because no one will see the color.

They are cheaper then most fans and match my rig. I might get the noctuas because no one will see the color.

Its worth spending the extra money for some super silent fans imo.