What mini ITX case would you recommend?

I am looking for a mini ITX case. The only demands I have is that the case costs no more than €100 ($134).
I have looked up some cases, but having some info from people who actually have them can make me change my mind.

Thanks, 
Craptop

CPU: Intel i5 4440 @3.1 GHz, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H87M-D3H µATX, RAM: 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz,
GPU: XFX Radeon R9 280X,Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 EVO and 1TB Seagate HDD,

PSU: Corsair CX750M, Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini R2

Lian Li PC-TU200. I love the look. Or just get a Node 304 they are really good. 

I should be studying.

Corsair 380T

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

Corsair 380T

I've seen it yesteday, not really sold by its looks though. Not planning on going to LAN-parties or whatsoever. The handle bothers me the most.

CPU: Intel i5 4440 @3.1 GHz, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H87M-D3H µATX, RAM: 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz,
GPU: XFX Radeon R9 280X,Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 EVO and 1TB Seagate HDD,

PSU: Corsair CX750M, Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini R2

I am looking for a mini ITX case. The only demands I have is that the case costs no more than €100 ($134).

I have looked up some cases, but having some info from people who actually have them can make me change my mind.

Thanks, 

Craptop

Elite 110 if you're going for compactness,

Node 304 if you're going for aesthetics and graphics card compatibility

Elite 130 if you're going for airflow and graphics card compatibility

Prodigy (Black) if you want airflow aesthetics and water cooling potential

Prodigy if you want Aesthetics and Watercooling potential

*Note Prodigy Black is only the black colored prodigy

My personal preference 130>Prodigy(Black)>110>304>Prodigy

There's also silverstone lianli and other various Mitx cases those are just the top 5 that come to mind...

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Corsair 250D. Gotta love the Obsidian series.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

There's the FT03-Mini from Silverstone if you're not planning to use a massive GPU (anything more than the 760, I believe, will not fit).

INTEL i5 4670 (non-K) | MSI H81I | XFX Black Edition R9 280 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO 120GB

Seasonic M12II EVO 620W | SEAGATE Barracuda 2TB

CRUCIAL Ballistix Sport 8GB | CM Elite 130

There's not really a "best case", there's just a lot of options with strengths and weaknesses for each.

As mentioned above, The Bitfenix prodigy would be the best to work with, but it's pretty damn large for a mITX case. the CM elite cases are great value, but as an owner of one I'm pretty disappointed with how it looks on my desk.

The best case overall would be the Node 304 in my opinion. But take a look at the Lian Li offerings; they aren't necessarily as nice to work in, but the mITX offerings fall within your budget. And, you know... Aluminium.

There's the FT03-Mini from Silverstone if you're not planning to use a massive GPU (anything more than the 760, I believe, will not fit).

This.

For long GPU:

Sg07 sg08

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Other cases that have not been mentioned yet:

BitFenix Phenom 

BitFenix Colosus mini

Corsair Air 240

EVGA Hadron Air (probably over €100 but a PSU is included)

Silverstone Raven RVZ01

Xigmatek Nebula

Zalman M1

I just built my home server on a Bitfenix Phenom Mini-ITX and I have to say it's pretty awesome. The harddrive bays are removable in case you need to put a bigger graphics card but it will still allow you to put 2x 3.5"HDDs and 2x 2.5"HDDs or SDDs which are fixed to slots on the left panel. Otherwise the bay will give you space for 3 more drives. What I also like a lot is that there is some space next to the PSU meaning that if you have a non modular PSU you can hide the cables there.

Get the Bitfenix Prodigy. It comes in lots of colors (Red, White, Black, Green, Blue, and Orange), It also has well built handles, and can fit a good sized graphics card.

SYSTEM SPECS

i7 4790k | LTT Edition Noctua NH-U12S | Gigabyte Z97-SOC Force | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer DDR3 | 120GB Samsung 850 EVO | 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | NVIDIA GTX 980ti | H440 Orange | EVGA 650B3 PSU