What do you guys think? Indie Game in development

Hey guys,

My name's Dan, I'm part of an indie development team taking part in an international competition for university and college graduates, held in Scotland, we've been given 8 weeks to develop a game, we're currently in the final week now and it's pretty manic, I was just looking for some feedback as to whether it'd be something you're interested in and any advice or suggestions for it.

The game itself, World Eater, is an arcadey 3D sandbox destruction game for iOS, kind of a "Rampage" meets "Katamari".

A couple of screenshots:

aCpFoAL.jpgvSBUBni.png

Link for our trailer:

https://youtu.be/VMOfZOnhycA

We'll be around on the forum to look out for any replies,

You can also get in contact with us on Facebook or Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/WorldEaterGame

https://twitter.com/Taleforge/media

We look forward to hearing back from you guys :D

It looks good :DD

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

Sorry guys,

It was more of looking for a bit of feedback on whether or not people would like to see it come out or if there were any features people would like to see implemented,

Didn't mean it to appear as advertising,

Again sorry,

Dan

Sorry guys,

It was more of looking for a bit of feedback on whether or not people would like to see it come out or if there were any features people would like to see implemented,

Again sorry,

Dan

It's all good, run it through with the site administrators first next time. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Looks like a cool game! I like the art style of it.

Also welcome to the forum! hope you'll stay and contribute. We have a great and mature community and while I'm no veteran on this forum but with the time I have spent here everyone has been awesome and I love this community.

No... I'm not ready for my thread to die, not yet.... nooooo......

Sorry guys,

Again sorry,

Dan

I can't really help you with features that would be nice to have but if you head to the mobile gaming section of the forum and ask for advise on an upcoming game and they should help you out (you should probably present it differently b/c this thread made it look a little bit like advertising)  

It's all good, run it through with the site administrators first next time. 

Will do, I didn't even think about it before posting, looking at it now I can see how it could look, again thanks for the heads up though :)

Looks like a cool game! I like the art style of it.

Also welcome to the forum! hope you'll stay and contribute. We have a great and mature community and while I'm no veteran on this forum but with the time I have spent here everyone has been awesome and I love this community.

Glad you like it, any recommendations for us? Or anything you might like to see from it?

:)

I can't really help you with features that would be nice to have but if you head to the mobile gaming section of the forum and ask for advise on an upcoming game and they should help you out (you should probably present it differently b/c this thread made it look a little bit like advertising)  

OK cool, is there any way of moving the post over or would I have to create a new one?

Again, sorry, don't know about how this forum runs and whether I'd need permission to move it or anything :)

Dan :)

OK cool, is there any way of moving the post over or would I have to create a new one?

Again, sorry, don't know about how this forum runs and whether I'd need permission to move it or anything :)

Dan :)

I would probably write it again on the mobile gaming section and ask for some recommendations

**edit** best of luck with your game

We were only able to hit one platform as part of the competition guidelines and iOS devices were easier to optimise for, as and when it comes to actually releasing the game we're looking at as many platforms as we can :)

I'm trying to sneak a personal build for my Nexus from the rest of the guys ;)

I would probably write it again on the mobile gaming section and ask for some recommendations

**edit** best of luck with your game

And cool, will get it up on there ASAP, as well as thanks :D