What do you want thread

Mooshi

Simple thread.

What non computer tech related material object do you want? It doesn't have to be expensive, just something that you want from first glance? It can be anything, so long that it isn't purple and found under @beebskadoo 's pillow. 

As for myself...this.

e40541e36b0e728d7cdf14d7f763d96c.png

Pagani Zonda C12

review-pagani-zonda-c12-f-car-zone-relea

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Right now, I want a really nice water bottle.

I know, I have big dreams.

GTX 780 ti tri-x

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

Money... 'Nuff said.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I would like to end world hunger and peace across the planet.....

No but in all seriousness I want a new twin turbo dmax rolling on 33's

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

unfortunately I cant find them in 42 EU, and I don't have $882 but whatever6HsD24u.png

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

This. $659 for a decorative snowboard. Do not care. Want, want, want. 

1314-Lib-Tech-Banana-Banana.png

http://www.lib-tech.com/snowboards/slippery-banana-banana/

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

A nice car and a drivers license to go with it. :(

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

2014 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade

A 2008 CVPI (Crown Victoria Police Interceptor) that's in good shape, along with a push bar.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

A horse

Zebra

Giraffe

50 Red pandas

Cheetah

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

At least 100 Trillion pounds.

£100.000.000.000.000

I just want this.... I dont wanna go 2 crazy....

post-83355-0-94235700-1406906100.jpg

Its all looks these days

unlimited funds

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

A horse

Zebra

Giraffe

50 Red pandas

Cheetah

Sounds like a good Friday night.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I'll take an A-10 Warthog

or her

ec7de6b5-a335-4564-b77c-356aa465d448%5B1

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Another 780, BMW i8, or Agera One:1, 917 replica, Carteroni 037, Hawk Stratos, Alfa Romeo 4c

image.jpg?OriginalImageUrl=%2Fuk%2Fasset

BMW_i8_IAA_2013_04.jpg

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

My school diploma, then im finally move out of my parents their house and handle thing myself(yes i can do that, tnx for wondering and yes i'm sure that i get a job when i graudate, 90% of the students have a job even before they finish the school in my sector)

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Okay, new thing: I'd want to move somewhere else immediately. Bullies saw my home location, now they all know it and they can do whatever fuck they want to me and I can't do shit, not even call police... So either that, or a warrant to kill those assholes right now (5 under 20 year-old guys in nearby area, 50+ youth in this municipality from which everyone bullies me whenever possible)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Okay, new thing: I'd want to move somewhere else immediately. Bullies saw my home location, now they all know it and they can do whatever fuck they want to me and I can't do shit, not even call police... So either that, or a warrant to kill those assholes right now (5 under 20 year-old guys in nearby area, 50+ youth in this municipality from which everyone bullies me whenever possible)

How can you not call the police?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

How can you not call the police?

What they're doing is completely legal. Bulling isn't forbidden in Finnish laws, and if I were to say for example punch them (which I can't as, think about it: 5 guys from which at least 2 go to gym frequently. I'd get myself seriously injured, or even killed, as one of them is a total psychopath) or break one of their motorcycles' tires, I'd get fined for that instead. Plus one of their friend's parent's is a bit corrupted police officer. Just my luck, as this country's amount of corruption is really low...

Who linked from pinger.pl? I got a malware warning from one of your pictures ._. Whatever.

I want less heat and a better computerdesk. This one is so freaking small.

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.