Motherboards Dram_Led flashes twice and then the computer starts

I have another problem with my brand new motherboard(Asus M5 A97 R2.0).By the time I press the power button the motherboard's Dram_led(red one) flashes twice and then the computer boots.What is wrong with it?(I checked the manual and it says it flashes when there is a problem and stops when the problem is solved but it does the same thing every time I boot the computer)

C++,Assembly,Reverse Engineering,Penetration testing,Malware analysis

Do you have a question?Are you interested in programming?Do you like solving complex problems?Hit me up with a pm.

It probably just re-do the memory training/calibration... if it boots probably doesnt really have to worry much....

Gadgets: Lenovo Y580 (Nostromo, Naga Epic, Hydra, TrackIr5), Surface Pro 3 (i3), Lumia 930, PSVita

Rig: i7-4770K, 8GB Kingston HyperX, Asus Strix GTX970, MSI Z87-GD65, Asus Xonar DGX, CMStorm Scout II, CM Seidon 240M, BlackWidow Ultimate, Naga Epic, Goliathus Extended Control, TrackIr5, Sennheiser HD205, Audio-Technica ATR2500, Edifier speaker, Logitech G940, Logitech G27, Logitech F710, Dell S2340L, Philips 200VL, Samsung 830 128GB SSD, DXRacer FA01N

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM! but it stops me from ocing as when i change setting in the bios it stays on and i cant boot

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB