Moniter Error...

Hey,

In my moniter there is red thin line in the right side...

What is wrong with my moniter...

have you turn it on and off?

check the cables

else it dead pixels

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

How old is the monitor? This is not uncommon to see on older monitors, that's the kind of defect you tend to see after a few years. If it's a newer monitor, try and get it RMA'ed.

Desktop:     Core i7-9700K @ 5.1GHz all-core = ASRock Z390 Taichi Ultimate = 16GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @ 3600MHz = Asus ROG Strix 3060ti (non LHR) = Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 SSD = ASUS PG279Q

Notebook:  Clevo P651RG-G = Core i7 6820HK = 16GB HyperX Impact DDR4 2133MHz = GTX 980M = 1080p IPS G-Sync = Samsung SM951 256GB M.2 SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD

if you have 3 year warranty for the monitor

ask for a repair

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

No, I don't have that much Warranty...

guess you either have to live with it or get a new monitor