A Question about the MacBook Air (Please act Civilized)

Are you Canadian? Because if so, that would work perfectly for me!

Yeah. I received mine yesterday!

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

4GB goes a bit further in Mac than in Windows in my experience, but if you have a lot of tabs open, esp in endless webpages like Pinterest, 9gag etc. you'll definitely feel slowed down if you have 4GB. I'd go for 8GB.

Intel i5-4690K @ 3.8GHz || Gigabyte Z97X-SLI || 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600MHz || Asus GTX 760 2GB @ 1150 / 6400 || 128GB A-Data SX900 + 1TB Toshiba 7200RPM || Corsair RM650 || Fractal 3500W

4GB goes a bit further in Mac than in Windows in my experience, but if you have a lot of tabs open, esp in endless webpages like Pinterest, 9gag etc. you'll definitely feel slowed down if you have 4GB. I'd go for 8GB.

The computers we have at the school have 4GB of DDR2 memory @600MHz. It really chokes up with about 10 tabs open. 8GB sounds like the way to go!

My BattleBox Specs: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.2GHz, ASUS Maximus VI Hero, 16GB 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance Memory, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760, Corsair C70, Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013, Intel 330 Series 180GB & Samsung 840 Series 120GB, 3TB WD Green, 2TB Seagate Barracuda, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO. Visit kurtgrosser.com for quality content! Cheers from Canada, eh?

The computers we have at the school have 4GB of DDR2 memory @600MHz. It really chokes up with about 10 tabs open. 8GB sounds like the way to go!

The PC I'm on now has 4GB of DDR2-667MHz haha... it's definitely noticeable when you're running a bunch of things at once or have a ton of tabs open. It's not a problem for just video editing, just gaming etc... it's just when you try to do multiple things at once

Intel i5-4690K @ 3.8GHz || Gigabyte Z97X-SLI || 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600MHz || Asus GTX 760 2GB @ 1150 / 6400 || 128GB A-Data SX900 + 1TB Toshiba 7200RPM || Corsair RM650 || Fractal 3500W

lol no 
if you can't afford at least 8 gb for photoshop then go buy a windows laptop 
i work with photoshop every day and 4 gb will feel like running windows vista with 2 gb .I have 8 gb and it feels a little (im saving now for a xeon and 16 or 32 gb of ram)

trust me if you are gonna use the laptop for more than just a bit of learning the basics you will need way more ram 

It makes the most it can out of 4gb with OSX's memory compression, and a fast PCI-E ssd. However if you are doing stuff like video editing/photoshop/programming I'd definitely recommend 8gb.