boot loader unlock htc m7 or m8 to flash unlocked rom

I currently have a m7 and m8 locked to bell. i would like to start with the m7 first as i have never done this before and it is a spare phone. so i was wondering if it is possible to boot loader unlock my m7 using the htc developer tools and then flash the htc unlocked rom onto my phone so i can get the updates directly from htc as bell takes forever to roll out the updates.

keep in mind this may void any warranties associated with the phone

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

thank you i am not worried about voiding the warranty of my m7 as it my old unused phone and doesnt have one.

thank you i am not worried about voiding the warranty of my m7 as it my old unused phone and doesnt have one.

You don't really need the AIO toolkit, the HTC Dev bootloader unlock isn't complicated, and if you're going to bootloader unlocked might as well flash a Sense 6 ROM and have some fun. 

Welcome to LTT by the way!

"Rawr XD"

only thing he didn't explain in the video is ROM flashing and i am assuming once i flashed my stock ROM to HTCs unloaded ROM i would be able to get the update to sense 6. if i am wrong please correct me.

thank you Elite for the warm welcome.