-8GB of Corsair Vengence

-GTX 690 4GB

-Corsair 300r Windowed

Peripherals are:

3x  Acer GD235Hz 3D Monitors

Nvidia 3d Vision 2

Corsair K70 cherry mx blue keyboard

Corsair M95 mouse

What do you guys think this setup is worth?

For pictures look at this post:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/123583-first-post-of-my-rig/

Thank you very much

You can sell the rig for $1300 without problems, maybe a bit more if you find the correct costumer.

You can sell the rig for $1300 without problems, maybe a bit more if you find the correct costumer.

What is the chance of getting around 1700?

his graphics card was 1000 bucks by itself lol

OP i think you should offer a little add on value to your rig by adding some nifty software. maybe offering microsoft word pre installed and little things like that.

Praise Duarte!

OP i think you should offer a little add on value to your rig by adding some nifty software. maybe offering microsoft word pre installed and little things like that.

That's what is breaking my heart to see it go for that price. I understand i shouldn't expect close to the 3000 but i was thinking slightly over 50% of what i paid.

I could do that, i have excel, pp, and word. 

What is the chance of getting around 1700?

That's what is breaking my heart to see it go for that price. I understand i shouldn't expect close to the 3000 but i was thinking slightly over 50% of what i paid.

I've been offering mine for $1800 on LTT Store for 2-3 months and no one bought it lol. (Check my signature for specs.)

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

I've been offering mine for $1800 on LTT Store for 2-3 months and no one bought it lol. (Check my signature for specs.)

Do you think it is because the price is to high or because not many people are buying complete high end setups?

$1000-$1500

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Do you think it is because the price is to high or because not many people are buying complete high end setups

Im honestly quite not sure. Its probably the high price. 

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Do you know any person that would buy a GTX 690 used for $1000?

You have to considered that this parts lost around 20% of their value of their current sell price. You can still find new GTX 690 for $800, this one is used, nobody would pay over $650 for it.

Consider how much the system is worth today and subtract a couple of bucks, $1400 max.