Need help no signal is going to monitor

agarcia60333

I was playing a game and all of a sudden it said driver failed and then screen went black.... Ive tried reinstalling drivers in safe mode and fresh windows install no luck.... It will let me boot in safe mode and will dectect cards.... Also one time it gave a code 43 in device manager under the cards please help

I was playing a game and all of a sudden it said driver failed and then screen went black.... Ive tried reinstalling drivers in safe mode and fresh windows install no luck.... It will let me boot in safe mode and will dectect cards.... Also one time it gave a code 43 in device manager under the cards please help

Have you tried a different card? It could be fried due to overload.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

When you reinstalled the drivers, did you run any type of driver sweeper?

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

I did not install drive sweeper i shall do that when i get home then try reinstalling driver

Yes i tried different card and same issue

If a driver sweep doesn't work, try using a different PCI slot if possible.

Try the card in question in a different PC, too.

Just because "why not?", also check for a BIOS update. Sometimes the most bizarre things are the right answer.

If none of this works, this one is going to be beyond me. I can't quite figure out why you have a display in safe mode and not in a normal windows boot.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB