I'm getting started in the pc world and im looking at buying a cooler master nepton 280l, I can't tell if it will fit in the case I already have which is a nzxt phantom 410

An anyone help me with this?

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS. actual help below vvv

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

Looks like it should :) just measure the distance between the fan holes at the top of your case. if its 280mm then you should be fine (dont quote me on it though :P)

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

the only thing i would worry about is rad depth hitting your ram, remember though most of the cooling performance comes out of length and width anyhoo

edit: easilyyyyyyyyy, you can mount your fans up top then you only need 30mm buffer for the rad between ceiling and ram/board

Edited by Scrudd

I'm getting started in the pc world and im looking at buying a cooler master nepton 280l, I can't tell if it will fit in the case I already have which is a nzxt phantom 410

An anyone help me with this?

According to the compatibility checker (powered by pcpartpicker) at Nzxt the Nepton 280L is not compatible with the Phantom 410. The site does say that the H100i and H105 are compatible.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

• 4 months later...

Hey guys,

Might be a dumb question but can't you remove the fans, house the radiator in the space ABOVE the fan mounts in the NZXT Phantom 410 (so where the fan controller is), and then Re-mount the fans to the radiator? Hahaha I have the same dilemma so any help would be awesome!

Hey guys,

Might be a dumb question but can't you remove the fans, house the radiator in the space ABOVE the fan mounts in the NZXT Phantom 410 (so where the fan controller is), and then Re-mount the fans to the radiator? Hahaha I have the same dilemma so any helo would be awesome!

I think the issue with 2x140mm coolers are the mounting holes.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.