help cant connet to wifi

hassam ur rehman

Cant connet to wifi need freking help i have tried everythig example reinstalling drivers,changing windows,first i have windows 7 ultimate the wifi worked fine the next day this error showed up about 3-4 months ago so i thouht it was a windows error but when i change my windows to windows 8.1 as i install the driver for wifi it stop scanning for wifi then i uninstalled it strated scanning but the same error showed up of windows cant connect to this network here is the screen shot

I Know about this site as i have seen almost all of linus unboxing and pc building plzz help me. I am using the mpci combo card that came with maximus 6 extreme........

post-109704-0-95976000-1406803521.jpg

What wireless router are you using?
Has the router had a new firmware update recently?

This might seem like a dumb statement but did you get the password right?, Or is Mac filtering enabled on your AP?

It could be a faulty Wifi card. Maybe try one of those usb wireless dongles. Then you will be able to tell if its hardware or software.

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4

I dont think its my router as i have tried to connect my friends wifi with different router but the error alwayd shows up and password was correct.

What is mac filltering on ap?

The card is total freak when i install its driver on my new windows(8.1) it show a red cross sign and no network available when i removed the driver it says connections are availabel it didnt happen on windows 7.last time i connected to wifi was my first time using it at night i shut my pc down in the morning this sht appear "cant connect to this wifi"

Plz help

We'll assume that mac filtering isn't on (MAC filtering is a way of only allowing certain devices to connect to a wireless access point (AP) based on a list of MAC addresses you set)

Try re-booting your router.

Then if you still cant connect go to the start screen and type "identify and repair network problems" then when the result lists select it and follow the prompts.

(make sure you click the forget network button before attempting to connect again.)

Good luck!

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4

nope no result any other suggestion.................

I have virus in my pc is this have connection to wifi my 1 tb hardisk that I didn't format have virus plzz help me I will be great full to you..................