simple watercooling cost

I asked again pretty late at night yesterday so I didn't really get any real answers... How much would a simple loop for 1 gpu cost? I know the waterblocks cost 100 but for the rest I am not sure.. For the case it would be a 750D, so it has room for big radiator(s)

Mine costed $850 but for a gpu and a 240 is rad, I would say $550 to $600 would be reasonable. I just subtracted the extra radiator and block from mine.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

I asked again pretty late at night yesterday so I didn't really get any real answers... How much would a simple loop for 1 gpu cost? I know the waterblocks cost 100 but for the rest I am not sure.. For the case it would be a 750D, so it has room for big radiator(s)

Let's say you want to give that GPU some good cooling right? 

Triple 120 Alphacool XT45 (in the top of 750D) - $80

High end EK waterblock - $100/110

EK DDC pump/res combo - $135

Primochill 10ft of tubing - $25

Coolant + biocide(s) - $30/40

3 120mm static pressure optimized fans: <$75

6 compression fittings: $10-$15 per fitting

Give or take $525 total.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Let's say you want to give that GPU some good cooling right? 

Triple 120 Alphacool XT45 (in the top of 750D) - $80

High end EK waterblock - $100/110

EK DDC pump/res combo - $135

Primochill 10ft of tubing - $25

Coolant + biocide(s) - $30/40

3 120mm static pressure optimized fans: <$75

6 compression fittings: $10-$15 per fitting

Give or take $525 total.

HOLY FUCK O_O

Some things you could cheap out a little bit on are the fans. You could find some great fans for around 10-15, rather than 25 each. and you can also find some compressions for about 8 each, and you can use distilled water and a kill coil rather than coolants and a biocide. So if you choose to do that, you could reduce your total cost by maybe $100..? 

But for the most part, water cooling is expensive.

HOLY FUCK O_O

Yup it's pretty expensive. You live in the EU so you might be able to get Noiseblocker PL2's or Silverstone AP121 for 12 to 15. Straight compression fittings will still be $8-$10 at least and the distilled water + biocide will also be cheaper, maybe $15-$20.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.