What is a good wireless headset?

Collin

I hear the G930 mic and audio cuts sometimes and I can't have that happening. Any idea what a good wireless headset I can use is in the price range of 50-150 dollars?

Unfortunately there are no good wireless gaming headsets. They are all bad and will break pretty fast as well as sound bad. The only good headset right now is the Kingston HyperX Cloud and if you don't want that, the only good option is headphones and a mic. 

i myself use Razer Chimaera, not impressed with the sound quality. not to say it is bad but isnt good as well...

my friends use Corsair Vengeance 2100 it does sounds pretty good and pretty comfortable... if you really need wireless solution Corsair is a pretty good solution...

Gadgets: Lenovo Y580 (Nostromo, Naga Epic, Hydra, TrackIr5), Surface Pro 3 (i3), Lumia 930, PSVita

Rig: i7-4770K, 8GB Kingston HyperX, Asus Strix GTX970, MSI Z87-GD65, Asus Xonar DGX, CMStorm Scout II, CM Seidon 240M, BlackWidow Ultimate, Naga Epic, Goliathus Extended Control, TrackIr5, Sennheiser HD205, Audio-Technica ATR2500, Edifier speaker, Logitech G940, Logitech G27, Logitech F710, Dell S2340L, Philips 200VL, Samsung 830 128GB SSD, DXRacer FA01N