Should I upgrade from my V-Moda LPs?

Raichuboy17

I have had these beauties for a long time and i love the build quality (I have had these things drop out of the back of a motorcycle and still work great) and i was thinking about upgrading. I don't like the seal they have (i have replaced the ear cups before because i thought they just got old but it didn't help), and the audio doesn't seem as "Rich" as i remember. Does the M-100 solve these issues? Would you recommend i buy a different set of cans (That still have the same build quality)? Just curious. 

Thanks!

Sennheiser all the way

I have broken 3 of their high quality headsets. Build quality isn't up to my standards.

I have broken 3 of their high quality headsets. Build quality isn't up to my standards.

I agree to a certain extent. I guess M-100s then.

Maybe Beyerdynamic COP or DT 770 Pro? Headphones aren't designed to be dropped no matter how good their build quality is, so I wouldn't use that as the benchmark for durability.

I find it hard to belive that anyone can have 3 broken hd 650 or better.

I find it hard to belive that anyone can have 3 broken hd 650 or better.

Anything will break if abused sufficiently.

Maybe Beyerdynamic COP or DT 770 Pro? Headphones aren't designed to be dropped no matter how good their build quality is, so I wouldn't use that as the benchmark for durability.

V-Modas are designed to be abused. They'll give you half off another pair if your current pair breaks for ANY reason.

Fell off your head while skydiving? Cool, got pics? Half melted by lava? Cool, got pics? Shot up by an AK-47? Cool... Got pics?

V-Modas are designed to be abused. They'll give you half off another pair if your current pair breaks for ANY reason.

Fell off your head while skydiving? Cool, got pics? Half melted by lava? Cool, got pics? Shot up by an AK-47? Cool... Got pics?

Well that's cute.

Let's see how many HD800s or LCD-Xs we'll break this year.

...No seriously, just be more careful with your gear.  :rolleyes:

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?