Ips monitors under 200$

tihor29

What is the best ips monitor I can get for under 200$. I would like a 24inch but I can settle for a 23inch. Thanks

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

It doesn't show up when I click the link

Are you not from the US perhaps? It works fine for me. You can google it and find it somewhere else, it was just cheapest at BestBuy in the US. The model is Acer H236HL BID

Are you not from the US perhaps? It works fine for me. You can google it and find it somewhere else, it was just cheapest at BestBuy in the US. The model is Acer H236HL BID

How does the asus mx239h compare to this

Check my sig ;)

Only thing I don't like about it is the bezel. BTW nice looking pc how did u make that?

How does the asus mx239h compare to this

Well, the Asus is silver and two HDMI instead of an HDMI and a DVI. I've never seen the Asus so I can't compare the panels themselves. It also looks like the Asus has built in speakers (which are mostly likely crap) and is quite a bit more expensive.

Well, the Asus is silver and two HDMI instead of an HDMI and a DVI. I've never seen the Asus so I can't compare the panels themselves. It also looks like the Asus has built in speakers (which are mostly likely crap) and is quite a bit more expensive.

Ah I see your point

I do own the asus one and the speakers aren't that crap, but they're not great either. They work perfectly fine for watching videos, and are pretty loud too with clear audio, but are nothing compared to a standalone speaker, though. 

3770k MaxVFormula 7970 16gb AX760 1 barracuda 250 840 NHD14 

I do own the asus one and the speakers aren't that crap, but they're not great either. They work perfectly fine for watching videos, and are pretty loud too with clear audio, but are nothing compared to a standalone speaker, though. 

Ah alright, good to know, thanks.

Only thing I don't like about it is the bezel. BTW nice looking pc how did u make that?

Like everyone else i guess?

I suggest the LG IPS display i have as it is height, tilt and pivot adjustable for a good price (i got it for 153 euros =~= 170-180 US$).

The screen is also very nice and has no bleed.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Like everyone else i guess?

I suggest the LG IPS display i have as it is height, tilt and pivot adjustable for a good price (i got it for 153 euros =~= 170-180 US$).

The screen is also very nice and has no bleed.

Which lg ips display has that? does the 23MP75HM-P have that?

Which lg ips display has that? does the 23MP75HM-P have that?

Yes.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4