Whats the closest you've been to death

SirNumbers

When I was 8 my 2 of my cousins thought it would be funny (Atleast I dont remember why it was) to grab my hands and legs and hang me of a building in manhatten (NYC), I still have the image of looking straight down burned into my head.

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

I fell off my bike. It was terrible, I thought I was going to die.

for real though once I peed on a snake in the forest. didn't realise it until I saw something moving really fast. Thankfully it was a friendly snake and it just got scared I suppose. I was peeing on a bunch of plants (well it's a fucking forest, you know what I mean)

Before you edited, you said something about apologizing for your grammar in the title.

You should also reread your post.

my sister trying to use me as a floaty and almost drowning me, coughed up water for a good minute

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

I was hiking on a giant mountain with my friends, I slipped and almost fell off the side of the mountain!  but there was a tree and it smacked right against my balls stopping me from falling.  I was in such panic I didn't feel anything, but I got a massive cut in my leg too, I lived though :P  thanks to the spiky tree smacking my balls with my legs on either side of it I thank it for saving my life.  

I might not be able to have children ever, but at least I'm alive lol. 

I got into a car accident that totaled my car...

That's how extreme I am...

I repelled off of a 400 ft building... But I was in proper rigging for it.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

Concussion from being at a skate park with no helmet, turning to avoid a scooter kid, slipping over a quarter pipe and hitting my head on the concrete

blinded in one eye, other eye was nearly swollen shut. couldn't walk or talk properly

face covered in blood

hospital for a day, puking up all the jalapeno beef jerky I ate prior to my fall.

I still can't bring myself to eat that stuff after tasting it a second time

I had trouble with balance and concentration for a couple weeks, but I'm fine now.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

i almost drowned when i was 9 and 2 years ago i almost rolled over my dads car without my seatbelts on ESP saved my life

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Fell face first out of a tree the day before I turned 7. Scaled myself of a sharp branch. Nearly removed half the skin on the top of my head. Unfortunately I didn't get to see but my mom said my skull was whiter than milk. This skin didn't come off. it just turned into a flap on my head.  Almost bled out and passed out on the way to the hospital.I do remember them sticking 7 needles in my head when I was there before stapling me up. Got a bunch of staples. Good as new in a 2 weeks.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

i almost drowned when i was 9 and 2 years ago i almost rolled over my dads car without my seatbelts on ESP saved my life

I read that as "I almost drowned when I was 9 two years ago"

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Before you edited, you said something about apologizing for your grammar in the title.

You should also reread your post.

Fuck you, I'm 'Murican

I'M SORRY

Skiing and I went of a 25-ft ramp straight towards a tree. Turned out of the way and hit it with my ski instead of my head.

I was riding my friends quad/4-wheeler around his back yard and went straight towards a 121 ft hill. Breaks broke turning locked up. Jumped off 28 ft down but the 4 wheeler took a 150ft chain attacked to a car to get out.

A friend of mine almost burned my neighborhood down. While I was right next to him. (our neighborhood is in/intertwined with forests)

I was driving a golf cart in the rain like a retard and went down a hill, almost took a friend and myself into a frozen lake.

Almost drowned in a frozen lake.

If I remember any more I'll throw them under this line.

Fell face first out of a tree the day before I turned 7. Scaled myself of a sharp branch. Nearly removed half the skin on the top of my head. Unfortunately I didn't get to see but my mom said my skull was whiter than milk. This skin didn't come off. it just turned into a flap on my head.  Almost bled out and passed out on the way to the hospital.I do remember them sticking 7 needles in my head when I was there before stapling me up. Got a bunch of staples. Good as new in a 2 weeks.

Edit: The other time about as equally close was me climbing into a small cave on a mountain when I was 14. The cave came out to a cliff that could be climbed but there was only about a foot of space from the cave exit to the drop off that was about 45 feet to jagged rocks. I lost balance trying to climb up and as I was about to fall my brother grabbed me and slammed me up against the rock wall. I am sure he saved my life in that split second. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Fuck you, I'm 'Murican

I'M SORRY

Hahahahah

'MURICA

A thief broke into my house in the Philippines when I was really young. My dad shot him.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

A thief broke into my house in the Philippines when I was really young. My dad shot him.

I was sad at the first sentence, than almost fell of my chair at the second one.

I was sad at the first sentence, than almost fell of my chair at the second one.

Well at least something good came out of that terrible life experience... The guy shot my dog. 

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

I was taking a trail along a river with my dirtbike one day and the front wheel got cranked to the left in between two rocks.. I was doing about 30-40km/h at the time and i got thrown into the water.

If i had gotten pulled along by the stream i would've ended up as mincemeat coming out the other side of a hydro electric plant...

PS. Full dirt gear is not easy to swim in.. And i suck at swimming 

And then there was the time when me and a friend were having fun with our bows.

When i went to get the arrows (After telling him twice that i was going to get the arrows) One of his arrows whizzed about a cm from my throat...

That jackass was using broad head arrows too "Because they were more accurate".. Yeah right.. They were just a b**ch to get out of the target

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

i was laughing and eating a peppermint patty, it clogged my airway....

shortly after i went and fired my grandpas .22 some more

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

I was in Alaska at a bear reserve and I was taking picture of cubs in a tree and the mother bear was less than 2 inches away from my face. The rangers slowly pulled me back and had to shoot towards the bear *Not at the bear it was just to scare it away*

Well at least something good came out of that terrible life experience... The guy shot my dog. 

I'm saddened again :(