Enthoo Primo unique custom loop ideas?

So, I am planning on doing a wc loop for Phanteks Enthoo Primo. I am interested in what you guys think. I am hoping to do something unique so I am thinking White version of the case and purple coolant.

Of course all ideas are welcome.

Here is how the white version looks:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1005936_796173213731924_602699572_n.png

Down here are some of my ideas.Only the tubing that will be seen is shown, everything else should be well hidden. Please suggest other colors, it does NOT have to be this color scheme.Otherwise I was thinking Black case and Yellow coolant,I know not really that unique but it certainly is better than black/red, or black/green. As for acryllic tubing, it is AWESOME but i will be upgreading this rig and that is just to much hassle. Maybe I should mention that I am new to wc but I have done my homework on pretty much every aspact of Water Cooling, and I will NOT make an inferior build just because of it.

You could suggest other cases but, i highly doubt there is anything better than Enthoo in 300$ range(if there are I seriously fu**** up somewhere since I have been looking at what case to get since...forever)

P.S. Green stuff are radiators, again only what will be seen, so in fact those are 480mm rads, top one would be 40mm thick and bottom one can be...well just about anything.

On 6 i was thinking oposite side fitting.

post-109463-0-90229800-1406769874_thumb.

@Totalledwolf

welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forums!

you should list what hardware you are using to gauge the proper amount of rad

support needed and fan noise level needing to achieve. because right now for a

simple CPU loop, this is way over-the-top.

my black version in mockup:

480x 60 in the roof and on the floor with optional 240x 60 in the front. just the

dual 480 will handle any overclocking of CPU/2-3xGPU with 800-1400rpm fans.

that top rad might not have fan clearance with motherboard.

CPU i7 3770K@4.6Ghz Motherboard  Asus Maximus V Extreme Ram 4x4GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 1866Mhz GPU 3-Way Sli EVGA Gtx 780 //Core@1.2Ghz/Mem@7Ghz// PSU Corsair Ax1200i Storage OS 2xSamsung 840 Pro 128GB // 2xOCZ Vertex 4 128GB // 2xWD Red 4TB Keyboard Corsair K70 Mouse Steelseries Xai Cooling Custom Dual Loop Case Corsair 900D

gotz plenty as the fans mount above the rad if needed. and if mounting push/pull

you'll have 5mm to spare.

Check your GPU clearance before you commit to the res position there. I prefer the res be on the supplied bracket on the back wall.

Top mounting bracket(the one shown) will work with almost any cards.I will be using evga gtx780 ti superclocked, and I will be adding it to the loop month or two down the road.

But that card is 10 and a half inches long and the max length with bracket on is 10.7 or 8 witch in no problem, but  I am afraid that with a res on that bracket it would me to tight a fit for me.

I am really not sure the clearance with gtx 780 ti, it is a long card, and i dont want stuff crammed or forced anywhere. Plus I think this would actually look a bit better.

@Totalledwolf

welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forums!

you should list what hardware you are using to gauge the proper amount of rad

support needed and fan noise level needing to achieve. because right now for a

simple CPU loop, this is way over-the-top.

my black version in mockup:

attachicon.gifenthoo primo 003s.jpg

480x 60 in the roof and on the floor with optional 240x 60 in the front. just the

dual 480 will handle any overclocking of CPU/2-3xGPU with 800-1400rpm fans.

Thanks,

I will be cooling i7-4790k , probably oc'd at some point for sure, and I will be adding evga 780 ti to the loop as soon as possible and I was hoping to go with a near-silent rig

Maybe I'll add a second 480 somewhere down the road.

I thought it wont fit as well, but Phanteks really thought this trough. Ofc It will be a little restricting when removing the GPU, but it wont actually interfere with it.

As for the color scheme I was going for a black interior, so I will probably paint everything I can without messing up the aesthetics of the case.By making the interior as black as possible I would be able to make that purple really pop but not as much so it becomes distracting. Anyway those are my ideas, If you guys some other I am very open for suggestion.

I thought it wont fit as well, but Phanteks really thought this trough. Ofc It will be a little restricting when removing the GPU, but it wont actually interfere with it.

As for the color scheme I was going for a black interior, so I will probably paint everything I can without messing up the aesthetics of the case.By making the interior as black as possible I would be able to make that purple really pop but not as much so it becomes distracting. Anyway those are my ideas, If you guys some other I am very open for suggestion.

Are you getting the white Primo and painting the interior black? Imo the purple will pop more with a white interior rather than black but it's your choice.

Yea but I am just concerned that it will pop too much, making it distracting. I'll get black mobo and for the inerior i was planning on some black highlights, like rad fans and such.

I want the rig to slap me in the face, but not break my jaw.