Sennheiser Game ONE vs Sennheiser PC 350 SE

Dvs

So i found the game ones for the same price as the 350's, and i was wondering if they actually have any differences apart from one being open and the other one being closed? I did Google it but i didn't find anything.

So my question is should i get the game ones? I do prefer closed headphones thought.

I prefer open design, its all personal preference.

It depends what you will do with it. Will you be going outside with them? If so, get the closed one. If not, get whichever one you want, who gives a flying fuck, it's your house.

I prefer open design, its all personal preference.

What i'm asking is is there any other difference? sorry if that wasn't clear

There is. Open's tend to do better for positional audio and soundstage/musical accuracy. Closed's tend to do better with bass, which (At least, going by Mad Lust Envy's thread on head-fi) should be better for immersion.

Your big decider here will be price (That's a 50 or so USD difference) and whether you'll want to be going outside with it.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

There is. Open's tend to do better for positional audio and soundstage/musical accuracy. Closed's tend to do better with bass, which (At least, going by Mad Lust Envy's thread on head-fi) should be better for immersion.

Is that your personal experience or did you read that on head-fi?

Your big decider here will be price (That's a 50 or so USD difference) and whether you'll want to be going outside with it.

Like i said before, i'm not asking what the difference between open and closed is i'm asking if there is any other difference than that

Is that your personal experience or did you read that on head-fi?

Um, I did cite where I got the information. And I still am saving pennies for my first actual pair of quality open-backs.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Like i said before, i'm not asking what the difference between open and closed is i'm asking if there is any other difference than that

The PC350 has a folding mechanism, so it beats the ONE in terms of portability.

Um, I did cite where I got the information. And I still am saving pennies for my first actual pair of quality open-backs.

That's what I figured. Thank you for your cooperation.

• 2 years later...
On 7/30/2014 at 7:20 PM, Dvs said:

So i found the game ones for the same price as the 350's, and i was wondering if they actually have any differences apart from one being open and the other one being closed? I did Google it but i didn't find anything.

So my question is should i get the game ones? I do prefer closed headphones thought.

None really. But if your talking about the PC 350 SE then the Ohms have been increased to 150Ohm what that means is you will need an amp or a soundcard that can produce 150Ohm. The standard PC 350 are 50Ohms as is game ones.