Single or Dual fan for CPU Water cooling unit?

Hey there awesome community! Here is my (abridged) thing: I want to water cool my CPU and can't decide upon a single or dual fan all-in-one gear. now the details: My FX-8350, as I was fully aware at the time of purchase, is producing tremendous amount of heat. 34°C at idle, 42° when web browsing, 55 to 60° when gaming normal games and +65° with demanding games like farcry 3. I want to water cool it with a simple CPU water cooling unit. I have two fan ports on top of my case (Ultra Etorque x4) where I want to place the cooler, and here are the two solutions I am confronted with: Do I put a single fan water cooler, getting air into my case, and a fan pushing air out OR do I put a dual fan water cooling unit. Will the dual be less effefctive in terms of general case temp and airflow?

What are your opinions on these two setups, and also wich CPU Water Colling unit do you prefer and recomand? 

Thanks in advance fr your time ^_^

Entire PC:
CPU: FX-8350
GPU: Sapphire Vapor-X R9 290 Tri OC 
Ram: Radeon Memory RG2133 16Gb (2 x 8GB)
Motherboard: Asus Crosshair-V Formula Z
PSU: Thermaltake Smart m750w 
Case: Ultra Etorque x4
SSD: Kingston HyperX 3K
HDD: Barracuda 7200 3TB

Hey there awesome community! Here is my (abridged) thing: I want to water cool my CPU and can't decide upon a single or dual fan all-in-one gear. now the details: My FX-8350, as I was fully aware at the time of purchase, is producing tremendous amount of heat. 34°C at idle, 42° when web browsing, 55 to 60° when gaming normal games and +65° with demanding games like farcry 3. I want to water cool it with a simple CPU water cooling unit. I have two fan ports on top of my case (Ultra Etorque x4) where I want to place the cooler, and here are the two solutions I am confronted with: Do I put a single fan water cooler, getting air into my case, and a fan pushing air out OR do I put a dual fan water cooling unit. Will the dual be less effefctive in terms of general case temp and airflow?

What are your opinions on these two setups, and also wich CPU Water Colling unit do you prefer and recomand? 

Thanks in advance fr your time ^_^

Entire PC:

CPU: FX-8350

GPU: Sapphire Vapor-X R9 290 Tri OC 

Ram: Radeon Memory RG2133 16Gb (2 x 8GB)

Motherboard: Asus Crosshair-V Formula Z

PSU: Thermaltake Smart m750w 

Case: Ultra Etorque x4

SSD: Kingston HyperX 3K

HDD: Barracuda 7200 3TB

I don't think you have room for something like a h100i in the top due to the lack of room from the top of the case to the motherboard tray area as well as the spacing for the fans is probably not rad spacing. So what would I suggest getting, I would say a h80i minimum if your getting a water cooler just because anything less can be beat by higher end aircoolers

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Chassis/Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe RAM:  Team Vulcan 2x4Gb(2133Mhz)  Video Card: Asus 7970 Direct CU II Custom Rom (150% Power, 1100 core 6Ghz Memory)  Power Supply: Fractal Integra R2 750 Watt  Keyboard: Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid (MX Blue Switches)  MouseCorsair M90 Storage: SX900 128Gb, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM, WD Green 1TB 7200RPM   MY OLD BUILDLOG

The Fastest 8350 @5.33Ghz with a score of 9.16pts in Cinebench 11.5

I would just go with a h100i, all or nothing baby

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

oh i see. not enough space on top.  I saw people putting the cooler fan on the back of the case, and adding dual fans on top pushing hot air out, would that be efficient?

oh i see. not enough space on top.  I saw people putting the cooler fan on the back of the case, and adding dual fans on top pushing hot air out, would that be efficient?

Yep. Get an H80i, X41 or Nepton 140XL. Put it as an intake in the rear and have some good exhaust fans in the top.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Well, that was solved pretty fast. thank you all for your help!