Wanting a new computer

Hey guys, so im currently using a Dell XPS 420 from like 6 years ago or something and I think its time for an upgrade. I don't really have a budget but I don't want it too expensive. So I do some casual gaming and I like to run everything at high hehe. I do some video editing and some picture editing so probably like 16gb of RAM would be good. I would like an I7 processor but the rest doesn't really matter too much. I am kind of a corsair fan but brand isn't a big deal. So I want an overall good computer that will run almost anything i throw at it. I look forward to the suggestions. Thanks

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LQdyt6

Considering you don't have a budget this is probably the computer you want.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Ok how does a $500 budget sound? Since you don't really have a budget.... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

$800 - $1000 - $1500 pick a number, the more you spend the more you get - I'd suggest $1500 (if you can afford it) should last you another 6 years, also do you need OS? Monitor? Keyboard, mouse?

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LQdyt6

Considering you don't have a budget this is probably the computer you want.

Thats not funny :mellow:

JK :lol:

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

Holy hell all those SSDs... 

Plus windows 7 ultimate

Plus windows 7 ultimate

I didn't see that lol. I usually don't buy the OS at full price, or for any price depending on situation... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I didn't see that lol. I usually don't buy the OS at full price, or for any price depending on situation... 

Arr ye skally wag :ph34r:

I think you forgot a CPU in there, no?

Unfortunately due to the way part picker is setup it does not yet allow 2 cpu's to be chosen. But you get the idea. lol.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

I think you forgot a CPU in there, no?

The Xeon is the CPU

Holy hell all those SSDs... 

What's the point of having 14 sata connectors if you are not using 14 super fast SSD's in RAID 0

The Xeon is the CPU

It's a dual cpu motherboard lol

It's a dual cpu motherboard lol

I realized the situation :)

The Xeon is the CPU

the build has a dual socket motherboard and 2 AIO water coolers but only one cpu.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Unfortunately due to the way part picker is setup it does not yet allow 2 cpu's to be chosen. But you get the idea. lol.

Gotcha, I was going to say, $27k sounded a little cheap.  :rolleyes:

the build has a dual socket motherboard and 2 AIO water coolers but only one cpu.

It's a pc part picker issue, doesn't allow adding more than 1 CPU to the list

It's a pc part picker issue, doesn't allow adding more than 1 CPU to the list

I know, I was notifying you that it was dual cpu not single cpu.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Alright, sorry i didn't really speak about a budget. So I probably don't really want to spend more than 1700 preferably more like 1500.