Which ssd should I get

GeTecknics

I am finally making the move to ssd along with some other upgrades and want to know which to get i would like a 250gb or more any suggestions i have around $200 to spend on it was looking at the 850 pro and the ocz vertex 460 any thoughts

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

I am finally making the move to ssd along with some other upgrades and want to know which to get i would like a 250gb or more any suggestions i have around $200 to spend on it was looking at the 850 pro and the ocz vertex 460 any thoughts

Only get the pro if you actually need the reliability that it adds over the evo 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

You might want to look at the ADATA SX900 also. I have noticed that Linus uses them quite a bit and so do I. But the Samsung is just fine as well. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Only get the pro if you actually need the reliability that it adds over the evo 

looked again at the evo and $139 for a 250gb is very compelling its funny i actually forgot about these drives thanks 

You might want to look at the ADATA SX900 also. I have noticed that Linus uses them quite a bit and so do I. But the Samsung is just fine as well. 

looked at them and soon i will buy some for my steam games 

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV