Which windows are better?

mangafas

I'm going  to buy the best os!I do not care about money

well apparently 8.1 is better for gaming however it has issues with some drivers so i use 7

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)

Windows 8.1 is pretty good Microsoft fixed a lot of the issues with Windows 8 and I can highly recommend that over 7. It's quite a bit faster even with a hard drive

Life.exe is missing

I use 8, had nothing but problems with 8.1. However I was using RAID 0 with 3 SSD's, 2 were the same and the other was a different version.

ZEUS

CPUi7 4770K - 4.4Ghz CoolerNoctua NH-D14 MB: Maximus VI Hero RAM4 x 4GB Vengeance Pro DDR3 2133Mhz GPUWindforce 780ti Case: Corsair C70 Storage: 3 x 128GB 840 Pro SSD in RAID 0 , 2 x 1TB Barracuda PSU860W AX860i Displays: Asus VG248QE 144Hz , Asus VE247H 60Hz KeyboardRazer Blackwidow 2013 MouseRazer Deathadder SoundSennheiser HD 558 Mic: Blue Snowball

"If I'm not quoted I probably won't reply back to you."

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Imo it's up to you. After getting used to 8.1, I feel like it's better, but there are some issues with it. Go with whatever OS suits you.

Is it a monkey? Is it an ape? I don't care, I LOVE'EM!

Ok but i mean pro - professional - ultimate

at this point in time get the 8.1. but you have to tweak it a lot to feel like windows

Ok but i mean pro - professional - ultimate

windows  8.1 ultimate doesnt exist. so pro

Edited by s3ns3

SERVER 2012 F T W 

not kidding :P anyway if money is not an issue just get windows 8.1 unless you realy hate metro 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

the window you have open because you can't play the game if the window is closed :/

[spoiler=My Beast Rig Damocles]Case: Coolermaster Storm Stryker Motherboard: Asus x79 deluxe CPU: Intel I7 4960x @3.6GHz (soon to be oc) RAM: Kingston HyperX 64GB @2400MHz GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 (Gigabyte) @4GB PSU: Corsair RM1000 Fully modular CPUCooler: Corsair H100i Watercooling Storage: Seagate 2TB SV35.6 SATA 6GB/s 7200RPM 64MB 3.5"   x2  Sound: Creative Soundblaster ZxR sound card

This is my old pc which I am reamending to be a media server or a nas. Motherboard: Generic fujitsu CPU: Intel pentium G640 @2.8 GHz RAM: 4GB generic fujitsu memory PSU:  CPUCooler: Stock intel cpu cooler Storage:  Fujitsu MHZ2120BH @120GB, Soon to have a HDD for more storage. 

_ASSASSIN_ Jerakl 

Call me crazy, but i really like Win 8.1. Metro keeps things really organized and clean looking if you get used to it.

Win7Ultimate and upgrade to 9 Next year. 8 is more made for tablets and such IMO and shouldn't be used in most desktop situations.

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas