Ram upgrade?

How would i go about upgrading my imac g4 to 1gb ram?

It has 1 factory installed stick, and one user accesable stick.

Expandable up to 1 GB via one factory installed memory module in a 168-pin DIMM slot and one 144-pin user-accessible SO-DIMM slot.

What size would i need to get?

It curently has 512 mB

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

get an SSD for it instead  :P

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

get an SSD for it instead :P

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Anyone know how this works?

Would have to get a 512mb, 144 pin so dimm stick to put in the user accessible ram I'm guessing.

That would equal 1gb

Would have to get a 512mb, 144 pin so dimm stick to put in the user accessible ram I'm guessing.

That would equal 1gb

But I think the factory installed may be 206mb

Oh so there is already a stick in it?

Yeah, factory installed and not accesable

Oh. I think.