Peugeot / Volvo / Volkswagen ?

cluelessgenius

i know this is very offtopic but since you guys are the most active community i know i thought why not ask.

so im looking for a hardtop cabrio and the above models are my favorite so far.

i just cant decide which one would be better because they seem to even each other out.

so if anyone out there has thoughts about this at all please do post. thanks

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Peugeots suck.

but they don't exist in America.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I've not even heard those names :P

But I really like Volkswagen 

DEM GERMANS...

DEM ITALIANS..

DEM FRENCH...

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

eos is what i like the best

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Could you say which year the cars where manufactured so i know what shape it is or are you buying new?

Edit: That won't change my opinion on my vote. Peugeot's fall to pieces and VW's are duller than dishwater to look at and to drive. Volvo it is.

Simple Stryker (Now Finished  ;) )

The Terrible HP

Volkswagen is really good.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

IMO Volkswagen is ugly and boring as butt. Go with Peugeot or Volvo.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

I'm a Volvo kind of person. So, Volvo.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Well the VW is a safe bet. Out of those I'd probably go with the 308CC. Have you looked at the Opel/Vauxhall Cascada or the MX-5?

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

EWW

Sorry :(

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Cant go wrong with a VW.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Could you say which year the cars where manufactured so i know what shape it is or are you buying new?

Edit: That won't change my opinion on my vote. Peugeot's fall to pieces and VW's are duller than dishwater to look at and to drive. Volvo it is.

well not new but also not older than 5 years. ill also be getting a diesel if that concerns somebody

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Trust me, you dont want to buy that kind of car

why? my roommate in college had a 397 cc and there are some good memory burried there i just love cabrios but have a hard time with cloth ones so to my knowledge these are the most common hardtop once here

You wouldn't think that if you were in a bus, man.

I love the VW Buses, those are great

I think you mean minibuses. Because, at least where I live, a bus looks like this ;):

3d8252413ee54c5ca5be487c518c0063_Movia_b

And if you're lucky, it has boobs NSFW:

http://i.imgur.com/Onfj8KL.png?1

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

well not new but also not older than 5 years. ill also be getting a diesel if that concerns somebody

Peugeot's diesels are very economical... Have you looked at the Opel Cascada?

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

European diesels sound like lawn mowers... :lol:

I'd get a Volvo.

Well the VW is a safe bet. Out of those I'd probably go with the 308CC. Have you looked at the Opel/Vauxhall Cascada or the MX-5?

Peugeot's diesels are very economical... Have you looked at the Opel Cascada?

looks really nice but does it come with a hardtop? 

VolkSWAGon all the way!

looks really nice but does it come with a hardtop? 

It doesn't... the "old" Astra TwinTop has it. You can get a later model and it might fit your needs. It's not as pretty though IMO.

osu! profile

European diesels sound like lawn mowers... :lol:

I'd get a Volvo.

dude i know :D but im not moving anywhere else and considering im driving about 2-3 hundred kilometres everyday my golf 4 is killing my paycheck

It doesn't... the "old" Astra TwinTop has it. You can get a later model and it might fit your needs. It's not as pretty though IMO.

shame because i really like the looks of that opel but softtop is not an option. i live in the ghetto , yo

everybody seems to love volkswagen i find it to be boring as f*ck. i might still get one because they are reliable and crap but i was actually going for something a bit fancier. also around here you find volkswagen everywhere and thats probably why they seem boring to me out of those 4 its the one im least interested in funny how everyone loves them