Program for Temperature

jedzkie13

hi! is there any program if the temperature of the motherboard turns high it will automatically shuts down the computer? thanks!

hi! is there any program if the temperature of the motherboard turns high it will automatically shuts down the computer? thanks!

its usually the processor that will heat up and that comes built in the computer, when the processor gets too hot it will throttle ( lower the speed) then if its still too hot the computer will turn off automatically.

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)

its usually the processor that will heat up and that comes built in the computer, when the processor gets too hot it will throttle ( lower the speed) then if its still too hot the computer will turn off automatically.

most of the processors are like that?

most of the processors are like that?

im pretty sure all are like that

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)

Its really rare that your mobos temps rise so high that shutdown would be required. Furthermore mobo sensors tend to be too inaccurate to monitor those temps. If you are using single rad AIO, you need to add extra intake near mobo heatsinks.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv