Enthoo Pro Owners - silent(ish) or mods needed

rentaspoon

I'm looking at buying one are these fairly quiet as stock or will I need to modify these?

Is there anything else I need to know about them?

Learn about the fan controller. What motherboard do you have? Find out if your chassis fans are true PWM or fake PWM.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Learn about the fan controller. What motherboard do you have? Find out if your chassis fans are true PWM or fake PWM.

Real PWM just wanted to know if the case was good or if I should get a sound deadening kit

Real PWM just wanted to know if the case was good or if I should get a sound deadening kit

On your motherboard manual, when it is describing the Chassis fans, does it say PWM Function and you are able to control your fans from 0-100% or does it say +5v and you can only control your fans from 40-100%?

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

On your motherboard manual, when it is describing the Chassis fans, does it say PWM Function and you are able to control your fans from 0-100% or does it say +5v and you can only control your fans from 40-100%?

I can control them 0-100%

I can control them 0-100%

Ok, just making sure.  If for whatever reason they turn out to not be true PWM, the only way to have the fan hub work in PWM mode will be to use the CPU_FAN header.

Ok, just making sure. If for whatever reason they turn out to not be true PWM, the only way to have the fan hub work in PWM mode will be to use the CPU_FAN header.

I could live with that

May as well mention, I'm currently planning on getting the non-windowed Enthoo Pro, and probably will put some noise absorbing foam in it.