Don't you think its about time we got an LTT app for mobile devices?

ANNIHILATOR284

browsing on a browser can get tiresom atleast for me, your thoughts much appreciated.

browsing on a browser can get tiresom atleast for me, your thoughts much appreciated.

Download Tapatalk.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

im waiting for a IOS app, the day il be able to get on ltt on my bed and fap will be the best day ever.

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

What's the point of having one, it would be similar to just using a phone browser. Or an app that already exists.

It's not about functionality but more about optimization. Like you said it is possible to use the mobile browser on your phone to do pretty much everything here on the forums, but it's slower to use and less optimized than a dedicated app would be.

Take twitter for example, try using the mobile browser version and then try using the app. You will see that the app is more responsive and generally more optimized in how it looks, feels and behaves compared with the web version.

tapatalk isn't satisfactory enough

If you don't like it, tough crap. My only guess or answer is make a better app.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Wait till @Cypher32 makes a better damn Android app.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Then pay @Slick and co to make one, cause that stuff isn't cheap to create, deploy and maintain. 

Tapatalk is the best we will have and quite honestly its good enough, and this is a place where good enough is just fine. 

Sites far larger than LTT with more traffic and more revenue don't bother deploying their own apps, so why does anyone think its wise for LTT to invest in their own?