Best looking air cooler with good performance?

ButCanItBacon

Hi, does anyone know of a good looking cooler but has good performance as well? I have already heard of the Cooler Master V8 GTS but are there any others?

BTW: i need something to match the black/red color scheme in my computer.

Thanks.

CPU+Cooler: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.5GHz + Corsair H105 (Getting custom loop soon)  GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC  RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB  Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero  PSU: Corsair AX860i  Case: Corsair Graphite 760T Black

good looking is all opinion, performance the noctua d15 is probably the best air cooler right now.

OAS || AAS || LLS

NZXT Kraken X61 . It is a air cooler because the Fans push through the air through the radiator in order to cool the liquid.

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Be quite dark rock

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

NZXT Kraken X61 . It is a air cooler because the Fans push through the air through the radiator in order to cool the liquid.

You could say same for custom loop :D 

But i agree, if you have budget go for it. It looks great and performs the best.

Be Quiet! coolers are all black (at least the expensive ones)

phanteks

i7-4790k | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | MX100 256gb     | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 White
G3258    | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | 4 x 3TB WD Reds | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 Black

i7-965EE | Rampage II Extreme | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | CM M2 700w | Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB

Be quiet Dark Rock 3, Cryorig R1, GamerStorm Assassin or Phanteks PH-TC14PN

I'm not very keen on the looks of be quiet cooler, the cryorig r1 does look nice, gamerstorm assasin is WAY too large and i dont like the look of the phanteks cooler. Any more guys?

CPU+Cooler: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.5GHz + Corsair H105 (Getting custom loop soon)  GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC  RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB  Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero  PSU: Corsair AX860i  Case: Corsair Graphite 760T Black

I'm not very keen on the looks of be quiet cooler, the cryorig r1 does look nice, gamerstorm assasin is WAY too large and i dont like the look of the phanteks cooler. Any more guys?

The coolers I mentioned are high end air coolers, which sit above of the performance charts. There are other ones, like the Thermalright Silver arrow, but I think that's not your style. You can always get a Prolimatech Megahelms and put 2 premium fans on it.

The Cryorig R1 is baller, if you can find it , get it. 

The coolers I mentioned are high end air coolers, which sit above of the performance charts. There are other ones, like the Thermalright Silver arrow, but I think that's not your style. You can always get a Prolimatech Megahelms and put 2 premium fans on it.

The Cryorig R1 is baller, if you can find it , get it. 

ok, I can't find the cryorig r1 but i'll probably just get the V8 GTS. It looks amazing and performs pretty good. Thanks for the advice you guys gave me anyway! Really appreciate it :)

I wanna know what the one on Frozencpu is that looks like a jet engine, it's just an image, doesn't actually seem to exist

this one

air_cooling.jpg

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Hi, does anyone know of a good looking cooler but has good performance as well? I have already heard of the Cooler Master V8 GTS but are there any others?

Thanks.

Noctua U14S. It's earthy color tones will match any contemporary build. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Anything beats the 212.

I wanna know what the one on Frozencpu is that looks like a jet engine, it's just an image, doesn't actually seem to exist

this one

air_cooling.jpg

That looks pretty awesome tbh :D

If looks > performance it's ok, but the V8 GTS doesn't perform that good.. http://www.vortez.net/articles_pages/cooler_master_v8_gts_review,9.html

ouch, are there any other ones that look good but offer great performance? (oh, i forgot to mention that I have a black/red color scheme in my computer so anything black, red or even both will be greatly appreciated.) Thanks.

Nah, looks horrible imo

Nah, looks horrible imo

Too bad, you could (if you're crazy/budget ballin enough) put a IPPC NF-A14 on it. Another option is the Deepcool Lucifer, it's easily one of the best looking heatsinks IMO and cheap enough that you won't feel bad putting a better/more aesthetically pleasing fan on there. http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Deepcool/Lucifer/    Say a Noiseblocker BlackSilent Pro PK2/3 or PL2. You live in the UK, they're pretty cheap there.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Too bad, you could (if you're crazy/budget ballin enough) put a IPPC NF-A14 on it. Another option is the Deepcool Lucifer, it's easily one of the best looking heatsinks IMO and cheap enough that you won't feel bad putting a better/more aesthetically pleasing fan on there. http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Deepcool/Lucifer/    Say a Noiseblocker BlackSilent Pro PK2/3 or PL2. You live in the UK, they're pretty cheap there.

lol, im VERY picky when it comes to PC parts :D. It looks alright, but i want a black or red heatsink (am thinking of getting be quiet or v8 gts, depends.)

That looks pretty awesome tbh :D

ouch, are there any other ones that look good but offer great performance? (oh, i forgot to mention that I have a black/red color scheme in my computer so anything black, red or even both will be greatly appreciated.) Thanks.

Nah, looks horrible imo

Not if you put the 3000 rpm black fans on it.

They need to get over themselves and make the brown line just be black. Or do purple or something, cuz brown just looks like shit.

Cryorig r1 ultimate/universal. I personally have the ultimate and I love it.

Cryorig R1 Ultimate and Dark Rock Pro 3

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558