[Amazon US] Logitech G602 $55.50

Rafy

Retailers are clearing out stock of the G602... that logitech teaser was probably for a G602 successor

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

Retailers are clearing out stock of the G602... that logitech teaser was probably for a G602 successor

Why do we need a sucsessor already for it? I havent even replaced my batteries yet.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

It's not... that teaser was the G400 refresh, like a budget-G502

Git Gud.

I don't know, it's quite good how it is. No one understands how amazing it actually is though :P

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

I don't know, it's quite good how it is. No one understands how amazing it actually is though :P

I do! I own it!

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I'll say it again, this sale is not because of the G402 coming to "replace" the G602. Completely different mice for different uses.

The G402 looks like crap imo but at least it's leaps and bounds better than the old G400.

Git Gud.

All the new logitech mine look absolutely horrible imo.

And seriously, the button placement is terrible.

The only good thing about the G502 is the sensor. The G402 will probably be very nice as well sensor wise,  but the button placement is horrible

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

I do! I own it!

I do to! Replaced the batteries once in 6 months, I'm now using one lithium and its incredible. I mean, there are some things I don't like, like the side button placement or my somewhat malfunctioning middle click button, but overall its the best wireless mouse I have owned.

I'll say it again, this sale is not because of the G402 coming to "replace" the G602. Completely different mice for different uses.

The G402 looks like crap imo but at least it's leaps and bounds better than the old G400.

I used to own the G400s. it wasn't too bad. Whats the difference in the 402?

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

I do to! Replaced the batteries once in 6 months, I'm now using one lithium and its incredible. I mean, there are some things I don't like, like the side button placement or my somewhat malfunctioning middle click button, but overall its the best wireless mouse I have owned.

Yeah do you get the middle click going when you left click sometimes?

Yeah do you get the middle click going when you left click sometimes?

No, its just not sensitive enough and you really have to click hard

The Grey Squirrel

The G402 has a similar key config but it's a much newer design so the buttons and the sensor are on par with Logitech's refresh line (G502, G602). I'm hoping the G600 (mmo design) or the G700 are next in line for a reboot.

Git Gud.

damn it!! why can't Logitech make a non gaming wireless mouse but with the same button layout as the g602 including hyper scroll/tilt wheel.  I currently have the mx1100 and for the life of me can't find a suitable replacement.