Buying CS:GO skins trough paypal or iDeal.

SuperStroopwafel

Hello everyone,

I want to buy cs:go skins trough paypal or iDeal (Dutch). I prefer higher value skins because I've a lot to spend. I buy for 90% of the steam market. So we both make profit.

I've a good rep on this site so I hope that makes you trust me more.

I think we can make a good deal.

Regards,

SuperStroopwafel

What's up with people buying with paypal and not just keys? Clearly you have the money in paypal so you can add the money to your account and then buy the necessary amount of keys. 

Personally I will never buy/sell a skin to another user via paypal unless it is a very close friend. All somebody has to do is flag the payment after they have the skin and boom, the end user is left skinless and moneyless. 

//ccap

I would recommend not using anything but the steam trading system my friend tried selling his knife through PayPal and he got scammed and the knife cost him around $250

Hello everyone,

I want to buy cs:go skins trough paypal or iDeal (Dutch). I prefer higher value skins because I've a lot to spend. I buy for 90% of the steam market. So we both make profit.

I've a good rep on this site so I hope that makes you trust me more.

I think we can make a good deal.

Regards,

SuperStroopwafel

pm me can talk further about this.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Don't do under the table deals, it's sketchy and strange. A good practice for all is to only buy through the steam marketplace. It's safe and Valve has your back if something goes wrong.

What's up with people buying with paypal and not just keys? Clearly you have the money in paypal so you can add the money to your account and then buy the necessary amount of keys. 

Personally I will never buy/sell a skin to another user via paypal unless it is a very close friend. All somebody has to do is flag the payment after they have the skin and boom, the end user is left skinless and moneyless. 

I agree with him tottaly moneyless, sorry bro but i dont have a trust a lot in internet today payment metod :) when i see money on my hands we can make a deal :D

hi, i have keys and knife, if you interested my skype b_e_f_i