Would you pay for a Ltt forums App

No, I don't even use any apps on my phone... I use it as that, a phone. I have my PC for everything else.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Pay ? Wait a second, isn't that exchanging money for something ? 

This still exists ?

Arr

Wow, a tech forum where the masses rely on someone else to do the cool stuff and everyone instead wants to pay for something. Might as well call it a fan boi forum. As it is while everyone complains about the different themes I have hacked GreaseMonkey to change all the icons to what I want this forum to look like and have changed the annoying avatars to what I think the users should have for an avatar. More hacking (in/on my browser) and I can change the usernames as well. 

Funny thing is no one has a badge on my browser, so I have no idea who forked over a penny or more :P

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Err no.

Mobile works fine

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

if the forums was available on your phone and it was easy to navigate and all the fun stuff would you buy it. personally id pay $2 just for the ease of use and knowing where the money is going. it would be cool to give you a little banner too :)

I'd pay for a app that would let me use the phone while in the forums! :)

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.