What did you name your computer?

EmoRarity

Monsterous Machine.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

BlackFire, because I'm cheesy like that. Link to it's thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/8608-blackfire-codytappens-rig/?hl=blackfire#entry96103

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

computer, 

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

I would like to call mine Rainbow Dash but it doesn't seem appropriate.

But sometimes I do call it "you f***ing Piece of overpriced junk" Because sometimes PCs are just annoying When they freeze for no obvious reason.

By the way, go easy Grammar Nazis I'm dyslexic;'#';[p#'; (I'm pretty sure a full stop should go there somewhere :D)
My Deviant Art: http://neutronicsoup.deviantart.com/
Linus quote of the day "Slick you're fired"

Husain's-PC, Husain being my first name :> yeah I'm not particularly creative when it comes to naming stuff.

"My Mommy and Daddy didn't pay for this" 100% real name I call it or "Piece of crap I can't afford to silence"

In Windows, Guerrero

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

You mean like the username?

If that, my real name is Said, and so is my surname. (yes Said Said)

But my friends call me Sed, so I called my pc username Sed. :P

I meant Windows name, because mines nick name is "tower."

My name then.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

borked.  I have been calling my computers borked for years.  At one point I had borked through borked9 running including a subnet where I worked called borked.  

borked.  I have been calling my computers borked for years.  At one point I had borked through borked9 running including a subnet where I worked called borked.  

BorkedBorkedBorkedBorkedBorked

BorkedBorked

Borked

BorkeBorked

Borked

Borked

BorkedBorked

Borked

Borked

BorkBorked

BorkedBorked

BorkedBorkedBorkedBorked

BorkedBorkedBorked

Borked

BorkBorkedBorkedBorkedBorkBorkedBorkedBorkedBorked

BorkedBorkedBorkedBorkedBorkedBorked

BorkedBorkedBorked

Borked

BorkedBorkedBorked

Borked

BorkedBorked

BorkedBorked

BorkedBorkedBBorked

BorkedBorked

BorkBorked

BorkeBorkeddBorked

BorkeBorked

Borked

BorkedBorkedBorked

CM Storm.  I'm so original guys.

My laptop is N5010W.  Even more original.

(Dell Inspiron N5010 with Windows haha.)

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

Unitard-PC

Unitard-Mobile

My MacBook Pro is named Gill Bates (Bill Gates parody from The Onion Movie)

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

CM Storm.  I'm so original guys.

My laptop is N5010W.  Even more original.

(Dell Inspiron N5010 with Windows haha.)

To legit, to legit to quit, hey hey!

I named mine the "Blue Hornet"  but after I mod a couple of parts on my rig,I'm going to start calling it " The dark Knight"

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Mine's "Phoenix or The Phoenix" Sounds a little cheesy but has some meaning to it. haha I like the mythological creature and also my color scheme is red, yellow and orange, I also feel it is similar since I keep rebuilding my PC it is "reborn from the ashes and renewed again" :)

Mine's "Phoenix or The Phoenix" Sounds a little cheesy but has some meaning to it. haha I like the mythological creature and also my color scheme is red, yellow and orange, I also feel it is similar since I keep rebuilding my PC it is "reborn from the ashes and renewed again" :)

Quite unique. Everyone at the school I have since graduated from called their wee little girls toys "The Beast" or "Beast" And I was sitting there, "I have twice the compute power of all you people combined and I called mine Time Machine because its a time sink."