Royalty free music/backing tracks

Could anyone recommend me a free solution bar actually making a backing track, for my girlfriends video I'm editing at the moment? I've sped up a portion of her video (It's cube craft) and I wouldn't mind a backing track to fill it in, maybe a chillstep/electronica vibe?

Thanks for any suggestions guys

#!

Monstercat. what kind of music you looking for EDIT chillstep/electronica vibe. then monstercat :) or NCS

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

tis chill

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

Monstercat. what kind of music you looking for EDIT chillstep/electronica vibe. then monstercat :) or NCS

Monstercat is a label for multiple artists, and it's all copyrighted, not loyalty free

Monstercat is a label for multiple artists, and it's all copyrighted, not loyalty free

You can use it on videos if you give links in the description. and i was just pointing him in the right direction :)

|| MAELSTROM ||

You can use it on videos if you give links in the description. and i was just pointing him in the right direction :)

As long as the video isnt monetized as well

As long as the video isnt monetized as well

Ive seen plenty of monetized videos with flight. https://www.facebook.com/notes/monstercat/monstercat-music-licensing-youtube-gaming-policy/455282374557841

|| MAELSTROM ||

• 4 weeks later...

I use freesound.org a lot, it has all kinds of things and all royalty free!

It takes some time to find what you want, but hey, its free!